Money Loophole Ally Trading

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by PainAwaitsYou, Oct 25, 2011.

1. Anyone looking to make trades wall me this sounds like it would work

2. We need Pi to help us he knows his math: 9 - .7 H - G A = _ 

3. Srry G A

4. This guy is a idiot! You think if you buy a 40bil ally they just stay at that price when you trade back and forth?!

5. You would not keep trading the same allies back and forth lol anyways I clearly see that this doesn't work even if u don't trade the same allies

6. FML I should have never posted this bc I now clearly see the problem and if this was legit this would b all over KaW but it isn't

7. People do this all the time to transfer money, not really to make money... You volley and then whoever is transferring drops the ally and takes the loss... But you lose a considerable amount of gold doing so in the transfer.

8. Because everyone here can afford a 40 bil ally, let alone 400 bil.

9. Lmao this is the dumbest "sceme" if have seen in this game.

Youre talking about buying and selling allies. Duh, most players do it. You buy good stat, active allies amd they sell. Then you go find a different good stat, active.

There is no "loophole". You have not figured out a way to "win the game". Basically you have figured out that buying a different ally when 1 sells is a good thing.

I taught that to newbies, over a year ago. BEFORE the decrease in profit.

iPsYcHo

10. OMFG! i just realize how big this guy was.

ATTENTION EVERYONE. THIS IS WHAT PWARS HAVE DONE TO THIS GAME. A player was allowed to get this big and never know that "ally trading" (constantly buying and selling different allies) is a "good" way to make money. LMAO. This used to be the MAIN way to grow with the ocasional clan OSF opening.

When I started KaW, we would buy PAGES OF 1.96m allies. When they sold, we'd buy different ones. That is all he's talking about.

iPsYcHo

11. No **** sherlock

12. Can't come up with ways to gang up on psycho with more hate :c

13. Eventually you will end up with an extremely overpriced ally that no one will buy off you.

14. Nice thread but ally trading has been around for a long time. And an easier way would be just to buy an underpriced ally and let him sell off, then buy another etc etc..

15. I don't get where the loophole is.

Isn't this standard ally trading? Doesn't matter who or when you buy an ally..

As long as it eventually gets bought off you, you will make 1.5% profit regardless of it being a planned and organized trade or not.

Am I missing something?

16. Yes MissMelon. You are missing the whole point!

Ally Trading is like a cheat! Instant win to the game! Duh!