Money->BC?

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by IIIIIlllllDeNiZeNlllllIIIII, Feb 10, 2016.

1. lol gg

2. Ermegawd...

*instertgifofthatlittlekidasking"whoareyou"*

3. Lies. I thought sean893's idea would be implemented in the game, you see my logic eh?

4. When you get rekt and all you can do is divert the attention to sean.

5. What does that quote have to do with kaw? Its not from kaw

6. I've have never been BC I got the resurrection badge like the other person said but I only did LL. The closest time was HLBC with like 500bill off (that was a lot back then). I still have completed my hoarfrost lands and I'm am rank 7409 which... Pretty sad I have to say

7. These potentially a false statement in OP

With the ability to receive nobs from quests, you can purchase pro packs for free from the store on android devices.

8. Where did i state i was "Big"? Oh thats right, i didnt. Im a casual player, that builds casually, grows casually, and enjoys this game casually. Well, nowadays anyways.

And unlike your untaught ass, I actually know what War is. My original name belonged to iG, so please try and tell me your big scary EB hits harder than the Fox clan or iTeam ever did.

I'd love a good laugh.

9. ^wrong thread brah

10. Ive spent a total of 20 dollars on seals during black friday. 50 on propacks. And probably 100 on xtals (used for the hundreds of ee wars not hte)

So about 170 spent in 5 years. My girlfriend spends that much of my money when we go out to the nightclubs...

11. @scrap, go check his castle eb thread out u scrub

12. Didn't ask u about your life story noob

13. Getting onto the leaderboard needs to spend money to achieve. The basic premise of it is to show who is the strongest and the best way to get an advantage over the thousands of players is to spend money.

14. Oh my apologies, you can go back to being an EB fairy then

15. I never stopped being an eb fairy you nub, once an eb fairy always an eb fairy

16. No way....if u get close new lands or upgrades come out.

17. I find myself laughing harder and harder each time you post.

What got me this time, is you play a game called Kingdoms at War for its PvE aspect, over its main PvP aspect.

Something tells me you belong in PIMD

18. Mmk.

Tell that to all the lb too!
    No1curr

19. Hasn't failed to get me, please keep posting, prove further how Tilted you are, and continue to make my day

<3