Moderators

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Kezzer, May 14, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. We actually just recently had checks and are being checked. Just because they don't show up in wc every 5 minutes doesn't mean they aren't active

Just my two cents

2. I noticed Spock seeing as I posted the list of current mods. Glad to hear your opinion.

3. Activity is not just them playing....and i understand that maybe sometimes they are not an active wc player, but if they give you 5,000 speakers......it was for a reason. As I said before, if you asked for mod, then you should step up and be a mod. If they silence, then they should stand tall in wc and explain why. If they dont chat and show their presence, then bless them with vk for helping, not mod for sneaking around and silencing(if thats what activity they do).....I dont know, not that I havent seen, but do not know most of those listed and I play almost 24 hours a day due to my rotating schedules.....

4. Sean, Asia shares the WC with Europe. A bit bigger than you think, eh.
    And sorry to say, nobody likes a tattletail. Maybe just warn them before wall-ling the mods :D

5. yusuff it's still a smaller wc but by no means does that mean it's an easy wc to moderate.

6. We aren't obligated to explain to another player why we silenced someone. We give a reason to the silenced and then it's between them and support. Mods who aren't always in wc still do their jobs. Ata does in fact know when we are active. And they give us 5000 speakers so we CAN interact with people in wc. But it doesn't require we show up in wc.
    I see a lot of us in wc interacting and think it's a nice balance. Would I like to see all the mods in wc? Sure. But we each have our own way of mod ding and so far support doesn't have an issue. If they did then they'd let us know.

Disclaimer: I'm not trying to knock the thread. It's great to see all the opinions and suggestions from players

7. There's the answer ^

8. A very nice response from Spock there.

What is your opinion on the current number of mods then? I know this is a difficult question to answer as a mod so dw if you can't.

9. That can be difficult for me to answer. As a mod I feel we could always user more. But too many could be an issue for the community as well.also ata actually does keep track of us and what we do so that could be harder with more mods

10. Another great response! I like the responses from the mods as they give a great insight into the moderation side of things. More mods could mean more work but it could potentially mean less work as less work would be passed onto the support team. This means the support team can respond to players quicker as less workload would be on them.

11. I did not say it was smaller. Sean just said Asia WC, so I explained that Asia's WC and EU's WC are combined together, and i mever said it was easy ;). I do agree with sean though. I could go and say stupid things or bypass and i could go aeay scott-free on the Asia/Eu WC

12. Saber no longer a mod?
    Or did he name change?

13. Changed name

14. There needs to be more of mod presence in the other wc. People will bypass and break tou in it all the time because there is almost never a mod on

15. I realize that mods dont "have" to answer to us and or wc.....but it would be nice to see why they silence just so others may not do the samethings. There will always be violators but with the same mentality that police use take home cars, it reduces crime with a stronger presence

16. There is a lot of green people who have to many allies.

17. @postman WC is just one area of modding, and lots of us time permitting do give warnings in WC or a brief outline of TOU rules broken

What people dont see is the time spent away from WC and forums and the effort we put in there. In fact most of us green's feel guilty we physically cant follow or wall back everyone, there just isnt always the time.

People expect us to silence every little thing someone does, but educating people on TOU and giving warnings, long term has the better effect.

Do we need more mods? or are there too many? I don't think thats really something that can be answered

18. Support I think we need a few more mods tho

19. Great to see you again vixen :D thanks for replying and I think a lot of people understand the work that goes on behind the scenes however I think they get frustrated that they don't get to see certain mods enough. When you don't see something it's easy to forget that it happens so thanks for making some great points about it.

20. Mod don't do their jobs! They let bypasses go in WC

Mods are tyrants, they silenced me in WC

Complaints and Rage.

Bla bla bla. Mods are humans, we all have flaws and only so much time to play an app game.

#SupportTheNekadMods.

I feel that there are bad apples in the mod team and there is a number that I just want to see stripped, reset and un-mod. But there are also a few good ones that I just want to see stripped, but I generally want to see everyone stripped.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.