MLB 2013 All Star Game Announcement

Discussion in 'Wars' started by HellFighter, Sep 22, 2012.

1. Btw, go A's!!!!!!!!!

2. I understand orbofdell's point ... Being ranked high does mean they are better then the one that ranks lower.

Basically a number 200 might war better than a number 10 .. Stats don't always tell the whole story.

3. To Piper's point, I didn't think it would fill up that quick either. I signed about 20 min after. I have friends who barely made roster in the 15 min period.

4. Basically the whole point is...with the asw set up the way it is, it is really a sign up race rather than an "All star" war. Signing up quickly doesn't make anyone an all star. Maybe the sign up system should be rethought and the name changed to "top 10,000 war". Would be a fun reward for time put into kaw to be a strong player.

5. Basically in my opinion...I believe the sign up system for the asw war, should be set up to benefit the strongest players in kaw. (opinion coming from an unranked player)

6. And considering how many actives there were in the ASW.....those are slots that could of gone to players who are more committed to warring.

7. Bps, so how do you suggest it changed? The sign up times were posted a while before sign up started, you ha plenty of warning. Stay up next time.

8. Yea, they should call it top 10000 war. Lol.

9. Orb is missing the point. If u read my intro, what if MLB or NBA ran their All Star game by whoever signed up first? Would u say that the best players would make it just because they were alert and signed up first?

10. Doc, at the same time, you have no idea if they want to join in. In the MLB, its obvious a lot of players would want to get in. In the ASW, lots of people have rl issues. Last year, they couldn't even find enough people. And it might be true that you know how to war, but I bet that half the top 1000 don't. It's not an ASW no matter how you put it.

11. Guys, on all fairness, nobody is perfect....and I'm nobody.

12. Right, not all the top 1000 would want to join. Last year they did have a hard time filling slots. I'm just saying that they should have sorted out those who did wall by rank. Or simply created more teams.

13. Way to early. Its september in a year and devs need to change member numbers

14. I hope i don't sound too negative towards the devs or game. I still love this game. I greatly applaud their efforts to fix and improve the war system. I just think the ASW wasn't handled right. I should have set my iPhone alarm for sign up. I was looking forward to playing this year since i knew I would qualify this time.

15. Angu the game came out in September. The wars were actually a few weeks late; they were scheduled to start on the 11th.

16. @orbo
    I suggest the changes support me not being eligible above at least 10k other stronger players for something that's called an "all star" war. I'm not complaining that I didn't make it but am actually saying the opposite. In suggesting this, you definitely not being picked because of stats would be involved in this also. Lol