mithrill dropping from HTE

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by ryanisalegend, Jun 21, 2014.

1. I think mithrill should be dropped from HTE between 6-10 of them dropping

This is to be able to get those items in the alchemist that aren't able to hit wars

2. SUPPORT but 1 mithril per HTE 

3. I'm going to back my no support why i think of that

Mithril is the one currency that people thy want to keep this game "Kingdoms at War" not "Kingdoms at Ebs" and they should have nice things and work hard to get.

4. No. Absolutely no. If you want mith for equipment you earn it like the rest. Don't even try to pull the "well, I can't war" crap either. Everyone is capable of changing their build to be able to war, you are just too lazy to do so. Stop expecting all the nice things to be handed directly to you and earn it for once. /rant

5. **** no. No support to stupid and lazy op

6. Can you stop making theae threads...

7. Want mith? Then war for it, simple, don't ever ask for this again it's bs from eb noobs

8. No support.

9. No support, stop making threads

10. Mithril should drop from the sky

11. Also why? So you can have color spells?  your crazy. You earn that pretty war eq. from WARRING. You don't get it from eb's. Noob :lol:

12. ^ TVP...:lol:

13. I'll back the no support. My reason being that it's one of the facets that keep this game interesting. I cannot war because of work and commitments and it's seams fair to me that those who put in the time and effort to play the wars should gain the equipment they deserve. I don't think that the eq gained from war is that much of an advantage from that you can get from an eb. If you know you game and tactics it's irrelevant. Spend your time here well, talk to people and learn strategies of the game. It's what makes kaw such a great place to spend your time.

14. No support, sorry, money allready means to much atm...

15. No support.

HTE is for earning lots of gold. Inferno and aqua even drop from it.

War eq is and should stay, earned by winning ee matches.

16. What an excellent idea. Make the HTE clans so overpowered that nothing can stop them. OP, you need a medal. And I know exactly where I'd shove it.