Mithril

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by troll57, Sep 20, 2019.

1. As can be seen over the last year or two, the addition of new events with ever increasing stats has now been the focus point of players.

This, not being a bad thing in the slightest, has led to a decline in interest/need for mithril brought equipment.

Though mithril itself is valuable, mainly for the spells which gives a competative advantage for players in wars, through hiding allies and gaining stats, this is now wholeheartedly the focus of the currency.

My suggestion to the developers and their team, is to somehow reintroduce the importance of mithril in creating items. This would encourage smaller players which cannot get maximum rewards due to caps in ebs, to seek an alternative method of gaining stats through war participation. Upholding this part of KaW would be great, considering that in all honesty wars made the game back in the day.

This does not need to be a big fix, balancing the cs bonus, and recofiguring prices would be substantial in improving early gameplay for players, where a richer diversity of opportunities for players could await.

An even more abitious option would be perhaps to give the mithril mechanic a complete makeover. By completely redoing items and introducing fresh mechanics, the game stands to gain a more interacted player base.

Thank you very much for reading this if you got to the bottom.your time is appreciated, as always we are just looking for ways to continously improve this game, as a player for over 5 years I have had the privilage to see this game develop and thrive.

2. Support to do something else with mith. Most of the alchemist outside of some spells is fairly outdated IMO, unless you want to farm low-stat charms off the eq.

jstrong58 likes this.
  3. Not to take away from your time here, but 5 years and less than 24k wins I'd have to disagree with you watching the game thrive and grow. Seems more like you pop in once in a while or dont play at all. Mith was abandoned years ago with the sporvek set of ebs. Devs just simply dont removed it because it would break the game. Incorporating mith in to regular upgrades would just cause a bigger flow of war inactives further tarnishing what's left of them

SHL_lSweetJimmyI_SHL likes this.