Mithril WAR 23

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Scribbles, Jan 5, 2014.

1. Little boy.... LOL.. It was my second war not too concerned about it I was told to send feedback and make a post to see what to do. The person said I should have received more. But apparently I just got a bunch of little trolls to come out.

2. My clan didn't lose we won.

3. I was not trolling i explained it for one.

Also ask your wc, or an.experienced warrior for help/tips before war if you are unsure of yourself. Failed actions do not help.

4. Request lock.

5. ^ wall a moderator for faster response, i believe eagle is on

6. Successful actions are important.
    Unsuccessful actions aren't even kept track of.
    You should have received the 22 mithril back and 2 extra for the hits, maybe only 1 extra.
    If you didn't get it back then it was a type or glitch and yes, you should request help from the developers.
    Just because these players didn't understand you or specifically how the system works doesn't warrant you calling them a moron.
    If you want real help and no or little confusion then you need to be clear and use proper grammar or at least make an effort next time.
    I'm good at deciphering these posts asking for help but sometimes people can't understand. That doesn't make them trolls or morons.
    Question answered.

7. ^ i appreciate that answer probably more than op does. I didn't know you were suppose to get all mithril back, i thought (since I've seen it before) you might only get a fraction back.

8. If you cast between the notification( normally 1 hour before the war) and war start, you should get all back even with 0 action.
    Your case is either a glitch or you cast to early, email dev, they will help you figure it out.