Mithril To Nobility Idea

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by Zethor, Sep 2, 2015.

1. Exchanging Mith to Nobility Points

Not sure if this has been suggested before or not.

The Idea: What if you could exchange Mithril, a currency/item typically used to purchase spells or Equipment, to Nobility Points.

Nobility Points are acquired by, A. Purchase, or B. Random Drop. They can be used to purchase premium items, including Seals of Death, and Horns. They are one of the most premium currency in the game, as well as Health Crystals.

Mithril can be purchased with Gold, and is used to buy spells, and equipment from the Alchemist. And right now I have a metric ton of the shiny crap sitting around.

Now, what if you could transfer Mithril into Nobility.
    Obviously, a value would have to be set, and for the sake of an example, let's say... 20 Mithril=1 Nobility.
    That is only an example.

You would be able to go into the Oracle, and have to option to Transfer Mithril into Nobility. Obviously, there would need to be a limit.
    Perhaps, 2 Nobility per Day? But in order to do that, the Nobility-Mith Value would have to be more like 15-17 Mith to 1 Nob, due to the daily limit of 36 Mithril.

Obviously, this would make the devs less money, as it would provide another, albeit slower, way to get nobility, even if it would take a ton of Mith.

Tell me what you think, and tell me what you think the values should be.

2. Supporters
    1. Cow
    2. Noodehl
    3. ANewTime
    4. Vidarr
    5. MAD_RUNNER (Yay Blind Support)
    6._XxX-Hakor-XxX_
    7.DustyGonzales
    8.UraniumNuclear
    9.D4rk
    10.SlimeInDisguise
    11. IIII_x_blackhandshady_x_IIII
    12.milkywayyy
    13.Sweet_Coconut
    14.-Easy-
    15.IFarmNoobs
    16. Black-Viking

Non-Supporters

1.xX__Tha-Don__Xx
    2.Mink
    3.Cobra (He thinks it's cool to do)
    4.IIII_ASTHMA_IIII
    5.Devin99
    6.Jedi-Maestro
    7.Kezzer
    Have Yet to Choose

1.All of Zeth's indecisive alts

3. Well I spent 1.4k mith on sword. A bit more after upgrading it.. It's only like 80 nobs after 30 wars making good mith pay being a tank (not anymore). Not many would waste 30 xtals (not including losses) for 80 nobs. If anything will bring more noob builds and non xtallers. Make it 10 mith per nob and maybe may work I guess.

4. Support. Beautiful thread.

5. Have to be more like 6 mith to 1 nobility because you can not buy more than 6 at a time so your idea has no support from me

6. Thanks for feedback.

7. Support because it's zeths idea

8. Well that's the thing, 6 Mith Are easy to buy. If this were ever to happen, it would have to be at a higher price.

9. Accept me support or I will dust your Gozangas.

10. Have a daily limit on it but support

11. 1.2k mith for 59 nobs for one seal lol . No support bud sorry

12. support !!

13. it was an example, not a suggestion

14. He said it was an example. Twice. Try reading next time.

15. Support x2

16. For this to happen mith would have to be raised to what ever the minimum would be and devs are not going to do that