Mithril for sale!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by admin, Apr 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. "War is coming...." Thank you :)

2. Some people have been having problems finding it on Android. If you go to the marketplace, tap the Alchemist button it should be right there on the top. If not, completely close the app (if you have a task manager close it that way or go to applications, manage applications, find kaw and stop running it) then re-open the app.

3. so are we gonna have a all start war or something?

4. Blue burns on PC. Anyway, The all star war is for the anniversary of KaW, which would be September 10th, (for most the 11th). Thats a few months away, maybe it'll come early though :cool:

5. good dev :D

6. W00T!!! War is comeing!? Sounds like an update to me!

Just broke 100 mith. All growth halted for buying mith now.

7. i dont like how the limit is based on size too. i can only buy 33 a day :( .

8. Sweet, thanks devs.

9. Unlucky. Im at 39 just for today. Debating on whether i should buy more :cool:

10. i want to buy more i have a gold amount of gold.

11. But, if you're smaller, I believe it costs less. It's 400m for me. And I just bought max. Lol

12. Its at 400m for me too. 344m on my alt.

13. Over 500 Mith, come at me?  stocking time

14. My feedback is , why can't you make an option to determine if someone wants to cast a 4 hr spell or 12?
    Making the smaller attack spells only available in 4 hr increments , don't seem to give any options.
    You created an option for system wars. I like the idea but could use a bigger option as everyone uses them in different circumstances

15. I've tried everything on Android and still can't see where to buy.updated app, task manager kill, rebooted phone. Nothing works

16. I cannot find it on android. Have tried everything. Waiting on supports reply...

17. Hey what the fudges? Androids can't buy!!! What's the deal with that?

18. @BMAN44
    What are you getting at? You want the spells to have a shorter duration? Why?

19. HOW LONG IS BUYING MITH GOING TO LAST FOR?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.