Mismatch even worse

Discussion in 'Wars' started by x_Midnight_Assassin_x, Aug 30, 2014.

1. Wtf?! 

What did I disband?

2. When did Larry ever even own his clan... :| much less disband

3. This was a "round" war or commonly known chaos war correct?

I mean just from plunder totals I can venture a pretty good guess ...

Yes op don't sign for those if u value ur clans time atleast not with mids .. Primal u would have had a fair shot at that war

4. I did larry. And accidental disbands happen. Many people have done it. Insult me all you want with that statless alt. Show me a main and I will show you my insults.

5. But I like how the statless alt owner of a clan can call people sissies and idiots. After he signed up for stack wars with a dumb ass roster. The proceeds to cry about the ass kicking in forum. Am I readimg this all right? Am I missing something here?

6. Can a mod just lock this thread that literally has no purpose at this point

7. No main I reset and not Larry I was talking bout B

8. Not even an entertaining troll thread to read in between regens :|

9. Why y'all whining in other peoples business get a life :lol: yes agreed lock 

10. Other peoples business? PUBLIC forums. You guys came crying here. It is now whoever chooses to read its business.

11. 

12. And do you really think I believe that is your main you "reset". With only the 15 land achievement. Please do not assume I am as ignorant as you are.

13. Also it is a pc account as it has never been linked to a device. Show your main. You want to talk tough behind a statless alt. If its alot smaller than me I am sure I have an appropriate sized alt.

14. y'all screwing with that little thing? Check owners an walls

15. Actually I use to co own Easy's Retreat awhile ago.. After I left it was disbanded.. If you were referring to that I would have gotten butt hurt