'minione's apology to MG,OG and friends'

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -XTXIiI_MINIONE_XTXIlI-, Aug 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Og are not cheaters. because they are not good at ee war

2. Honestly what would you think running your mouth on oG would get you? Respect? twitterfamous?
    MG FTw

3. A word of advice mini, never welcome back someone who runs when war comes along. They will never have your back and will always run.

4. Lavish speaks the truth

5. I like Turtles!®

6. This thread can be locked. MG has agreed to a CF and efforts that minion has learned from all of this. oG works hard for the W's they bring their alliance. We play by the book, brute strength and startegy. Take care, Minion, and hope you learned from all of this.

7. Why do I get this feeling deadly is trying to either get mod or get the valiant knight achievement

8. Because you're arrogant.

9. HoG has also accepted this cf term and has stopped hits accordingly. Please in the future mind who you hit 

-Zrek - HoG Head of Affairs and overall smex guru 

10. Minione you better tell #16 to remove all comments from his wall let me let you know I'm not part of any alliance I stand on my own but respect always goes first he got 5 hours to remove it if not you will be my next target

11. Thread hijack^ go make your own SACTAP

12. No fun 
    Poppa need target 

13. Lol poppabear

14. Lol he claims he will learn but that's just a lie oh well good job both sides

15. @sarcbat

Stop acting like a badass. You are a war runner.

16. locked at OP request

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.