Minimum requirements to cast Wave of Conflict

Discussion in 'Wars' started by ChazZ, Sep 14, 2014.

1. And then they will keep doing it again and again, and they dont seem to care

2. They can bank in BB then sell during war

3. Support for ll. Not the ps part. If their dumb enough to show ally or leave it thats wc problem. N as far as indy w that well u know its 50/50

4. Mith is not required to war, neither are xtals

5. It may not be required for war but there is a land requirement to cast it

6. More like 1/99 if u have that PS on ur side

7. Just seperate all accts under 3 milcs . Let them war in.their own.noob wars.problem.solved. i say.no acct under 3 mil can.war anywhere any war but noob wars. Cheers sh :p

8. no support

9. Notice wandering has a shattered sword . Troll please leave thread wondering

10. Stop checking out my sword. You making me feel uncomfortable. I was most active person in last war. Trust me

11. No supprot! Noobs deserve to war!

12. Yes they do reaper in.noob wars i agree with ya bud.

13. Most actively hit prob lol :p

14. %hastagsareoutdated %noobwarsftw %Warsareaboutfunnotmith

15. Exactly reaper wars are about fun. Let the noobs have fun.togeher. once again i agree. You are brilliant. Keep those ideas comin.

16. The developers already control way too much of the EE process and have already wasted too many resources in doing so. Nope. War IS about exploiting, cheating and being dirty with no rules. I kinda enjoy seeing people messing with them ️.

17. 0o path what path are you on again. O yea names are names . Has nuthing to do with character.