mighty x's fury

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Kyartuland, Jul 16, 2012.

1. Ally wars... Ill do those when i grow. Its a great laugh!

2. So many little eb noobs on this thread. Have fun X Fury

3. I love your attempt at an insult at the end of your post. Nice try dude 

4. Lol
    Bought multiple times? Hahaha since when is twice within on week multiple? Lol. Just looking for excuse and now u found it. Gl

5. Lol see how many xtal can they buy.

Yeah yeah I help dev making money !!!

War !! 

Ethe ' real 

6. One thing I want to point out, if the starter of the thread knew the game wouldn't he know that the condition to buy any ally at any price is well, impossible. Only way to force an ally away is to buy them, thus increasing the price not decreasing?

7. Damn u all for bringing me to forums
    While many of my peeps r eager for bloodshed n maybe a lil misguided we arent the tyrannical bullies portrayed. After what i believed to b a sensible talk w ethe'real owner it appeared we had a cf worked out. I called for a stand down of all operations against ethe'real. Ive been respectful diplomatic and understading to the situation even while not fully agreeing. Less than an hour after cf was agreed im getting reports of incoming. I feel ive made every reasonable effort to minimize the bs n yet i have members still receiving incoming. Seems very silly for so many to fight over a lil butt hurt feelings but if war is what u wish u leave little choice on our end. Happy kawing

8. Heat still wants his bj btw! Come on, a man has needs! 

9. @damn

They could be lying just to pravoje a stupid war

Tell them non-photoshoped SS or GTHO

10. Wow fighting over spilled milk. What if u spilled a gallon of gas? Are u ladies gonna start a cat fight?

11. SUPPORT
    X's Fury is going to dominate. I cant wait to see the apology thread!!! I hope the op puts a little more effort into it than this lame "Please help we are ******" thead! haha. If the purpose was to declare a war, then why do you need to tell your sappy story? It's a war game, declare war for the **** of it. :lol: :lol:

To all my XF friends, have fun beating the **** out of these fierce Epic Battle Warriors!!!

12. @ dammit: we got hit also after cf, and the only one we were hitting was PB. No one else

@lilydragon: if he still wants a bj, you can give it to him! Not kool posting nasty stuff after cf!

P.s. appreciate PB at least making an effort to man up to his actions lol. And thnk u Dammit for being the only reasonable person there although ur latest reply is only half true. Peace out!
    At Ethe'real, we are no pushovers!

13. So we all agree this is silly to fight over? Still lookin for a worthy cause btw if anyone else interested

14. Did i just see someone saying i'm ready to die in a game

15. @ dawg

Your a noob stfu

16. Wait, is it their whole clan against you? Or just like one guy gutting you because you hired an ally?

17. I had one of my allies hired when I was in war and woke up to loosing 50b lol.

Trust me, I was ******* mad. I ended up stripping him of 140b lol. He woke up screaming sorry lol.
    I can understand if your getting hit because you hired an ally, sometimes it's not always your fault but can make the person you hired the ally from, loose cash lol.

But all fights should stay 1v1.

True warriors fight 1v1 ;)