message to the devs

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by E-Chaos-Q, Jan 6, 2017.

1. Let me get started by saying this is an awesome game. Here are a couple of ideas I've been thinking of for a bit. Community feed back is greatly appreciated.

First I'd like to see a way to sell banner items that have now been rendered useless by new event banners. Whether you can sell them for gold or nobs. I'll leave that up to a community vote.

Second do like to see a way to transmute horns into sod's maybe something along the lines of 5 to 10 horns can be traded in for one seal? Catch is this can only be done twice a year on a special weekend. Again community input would be great!

Third I'd like to see events that improve clan loyalty. There are several threads out there that talk about this so I'm not going to go into any more detail . It's something that is needed.

Fourth I'm not a big pvp player but mix up events a bit maybe throw in a pure pvp based event ever now and then to mix things up a bit. Back to back events like we have make this game tiresome.

That's all I have for now. I look forward to hearing what the rest of you agree with and want. And hopefully a decision or two will also give input!

2. 1. I agree to Atleast get rid of the useless banners. It prob won't give us anything because they were essentially free.

2. Eh I doubt the conversion factor will ever happen. I feel the drop rates are too low, I've been smacking ebs everyday for a good 2'months now 0 drops of horns or seals.

3. Yeah clan Loyalty is a problem, I saw another recommendation on a thread to increase the plunder you gain by a percentage based on your tenure in the clan.

4. They do have some PvP events, I sorta agree increasing the amount of them.

3. I agree with all hat was mentioned, especially the clan loyalty.

I do think a system could be in place similar to our "anniversary" achievement we get yet tiered for different time intervals that one has to be in clan for a length of time. Make it like a small plunder bonus for doing so and every tier you reach time wise it would raise a level. Sort of like a "estocs edge" type of spell they way it works in levels.

Only thing would be for those that do leave for wars indi or lowland. I believe perhaps once woc is cast perhaps it locks the spell when you leave the clan. Upon returning home after war it unlocks and you don't lose it, but you don't return to your home clan and go else where upon applying you lose that spell.

Just my idea on that :)

4. I like these threads. They identify the people that haven't been watching forums for years and years with all the same ideas repeated over and over again with no return or results from the devs. They are like little kittens sitting in the highway, and I can watch as the cars get closer and closer. Beautiful.

P.S. If you want a chance for any good idea you think you may have, be sure it brings increased revenue to the game.

5. True dat, although even with incentive for increased spending they don't do anything so...

6. And then the devs duncurrrrr plenty of good suggestions have been put out but we still get the same unspelled checked, literary copy and paste, glitchy ass events lol
    No support to "here's an idea" threads cus it don't matter to them, they never post on these threads either