Merry Christmas you filthy animals

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by SuperEffective, Dec 25, 2015.

1. So what is the best present you have recieved or given today? I got some nice socks, and I predicted my brother getting the xbox one over the ps4 and got him xbox points.

2. Socks is always a highlight I guess :lol:

I got a fancy new poker set ;)

3. A fine pair of briefs

4. Unfortunately I'm Japanese and we don't really celebrate xmas. It is kinda like Valentine's Day here, so my gf will get a date.

5. Christmas isnt about materialistic gifts. Its about the eternal gift available to us through Jesus Christ's birth. Immanuel, God with Us.

6. I was walking the dog and came across an old homeless man shivering as I walked past in my new Xmas jumper and white trainers and Xmas money in my wallet I felt so guilty about all the things I am lucky to have an take for granted. I turned round and gave him a £10 note and said merry Xmas. He was so shocked . I carried on walking the dog and as I was doing so the homeless man got up and went to the esso garage across the road I half expected him to come out with booze but to my surprise he brought sandwiches and other food .

7. Much respect to you :)

8. Got my daughter a new iPod touch and my wife got me some new cologne.

9. Support

10. I gave my neighbors' kids an air hockey table and my other neighbors' kids a PS4. No, that's not a hansel account with 4 attack buildings, you pathetic pieces of noob.

11. I got my name said 500+ times

12. Wife bought me a ps4 with fallout 4 and fifa 16 :D

13. will you have KFC?

14. Best present every Christmas for me is seeing others all happy n healthy.

Merry Christmas to All in Yours

15. Ha thats some funny stuff, man

16. Amen

17. Best gift is Jesus Chrisf dieing for my sins!
    But I also got an amazing Colorguard flag and pole and a sword!! ;)

18. I spent my Christmas alone in my apartment, unwrapping gifts I'd bought myself.
    Merry Christmas to me.
    Me bought me an Xbox one, a new TV, and a few games.