Mercaholics VS. Crimson & Group

Discussion in 'Wars' started by NBK_pro_NBK, Oct 21, 2014.

1. There's an OSW about and being part of a participating "clan" I fell i should in-forum you all (heh get it?)

Who's it between?:
    The Merc Clan: Mercaholics/Hero_Sapphire
    Player: Crimson and Group (Will update this and title if/when informed of group/clan name)

Why?
    See Crimsons Thread: http://forum.kingdomsatwar.com/viewtopic.php?t=169049
    Being that Hero made a banking thread with a lot of flaws. Crimson had first reply and pointed out the flaws. Hero apparently started farming Crimson and fail-stripped and made wall threats. Crimson being 3mil CS less than hero had a friend hit Hero for them. Hero associates with zaft and so it begins. Now Hero is making excuses about Crimson PM'ing Hero Cancer insults but has not posted proof of which yet. ALSO, Hero and GTAIVGunner (Owner of Mercaholics) go back or something because now we are in an OSW.. Fun fun

TL;DR: Hero is farming a 3mil less CS account with invalid excuses and brought in a Merc clan almost Chalk-full of EB fairy's (Yes I'm one of them)

Side-Note:
    Seeing as some of the Kaw-Munity might wanna get a few hits or take sides i will be posting a list of all the players actually participating (Not a lot are)

Mercaholics: (Will Update)
    1. -_MRC_GTAIVgunner_AHL_-
      Hero_Sapphire
      Player07211302
      Hear-Me-Roar

Vixens Side:
    • CrimsonVixen
      -_MRC_SirMarch_AHL_- (Dont know actual name)
      Crimsons Alts (I think)

On mobile will be suprised as **** if no BBcode fails

2. Oh yeah. Is everyone in osw damn

3. 4 people v 4 people is not a osw. O.O the world

4. No one is on atm in CC or Crimson. Like the post says it will be updated

5. NBK, are you taking bets as well?

6. Its clan v clan... We just have to look at your clan roster. You don't have to list the people hun.

7. wait… did op just make an osw thread flaming his side

8. He just said that his side is CHALK FULL OF EB FAIRIES

Merc aholics

9. what about the tldr? it seemed pretty hateful against his clan…

10. Hay. Mercs are hot.

11. Yes. I have extreme hatred towards hero

12. Not nearly everyone wants to participate and Crimson has ppl in all different clans

13. Preach it!!! :lol:

14. Sure!

15. Tl;dr
    Crimson spit some constructive criticism on Hero's thread, hero mad.
    Eb Mercenary Dispatchers vs Crimson and co.

TAKING BETS

16. Well. When osw strikes everyone in your clan (family) should be hella ready! Or else get the hell out and make room for warriors and don't come back.

17. I'd like to bet 1b Allie hire that Hero resets at some point.

18. 1.5Bil volley transfer/ally hire says that CF flag is raised by Hero in around 6days.