Merc Station Alpha vs. Mercs Legion and Mercs Uprizing

Discussion in 'Wars' started by ISS_TyRaNt, Jan 24, 2013.

1. Laughing...Laughing... Laughing... Ummm, I only had one inc msa... You cannot cease fire if you haven't started firing  would y'all at least not be so boring

2. Wow tyrant. Reasons were stated specifically to you from various council asking you to keep your guys off our job wall. It's not our fault your poor leadership and disrespectful mouth has gotten your clan into this.

3. If his statement is true, how would 12 people hit all 140 of you....

Try and use some logic. :lol:

4. Op don't feel so proud try going a near month, all ML clans on you solo 500+ and 5 fail strips, equivalent to 250m/60b and stripping ml owner, until that. shut it noob lmao

5. For those doubting our actions and attacks...

Think about it, how are 12 people going to hit 140 in the same hour lol.

Disrespectful? You have to earn respect first!

Come to MY clan and try telling my members what to do! Wonder why i kicked you?

6. is that why you're not admin there, tyrant?

7. Tyrant, you are out of your league and out of your mind... I look forward to seeing you in my news if you ever get off of your ass. We worked for everything we've built, you haven't earned the right to fake it. Our jobs aren't failing and you'll stay dtw as long as we see fit to keep you there.

8. It's cute that you actually think your in an OSW. LMAO not even half of our members are hitting you or even trying or you would've reset yesterday. Good try though ;)

9. I offer all of mercs legion a bit of advice. Stay off the forums.

This was a stupid post and you're taking the bait.

You all should chill. Mca, right? Seems to have issues with leadership not keeping members in line.. Yet mercs legion isn't helping the situation.

Laelyr post was clear, now drop the smack talk. Fight.. (Maybe send hitters to merc legion) to show the true hitters. No need to give these guys ammo to make you look like noobs.

Mca... If I was you.. Let the leadership deal with it.. This all seem petty and I know tyrant is getting what he wants.

The problem is.. I can say, even at 1 person v 2 clans is possible to return hits. So maybe choose your targets.. As I know most mercs will return hits.

10. I haven't reset in over 3 years.

Make me reset then Mercs Legion.

Leave the rest of MSA out of it.

Here i am. I want you all!!

11. Tyrant... You wanna reset? Sounds like you want attention.

Mca, maybe keep your members in line, aye?

12. Lol does no one read CI....

Tyrant <Leader, co-founder, co-owner>
    Merc Station Alpha

13. I think tyrants got gutts he knows he is gonna get slapped but he is still stAnding when did the definition of fighter change?

14. Well, stupidity and bravely can be mistaken

Also.. Tyrant... Sometimes. Leadership are changed when their leader is leading them off a cliff

15. MSA members do not need to be involved.

Offer them a way out and take me on!

16. U sure are hard on the guy comely don't forget those guys are chosing to follow him so obviously some one believes in him

17. Ha, you sure... As I know for a fact he's acting like a headless chicken.

18. They don't seem to be abandoning him

19. Tyrants clan failed warbeasts... 

20. Lol. We dont care about our eb record. We care abiut yours. We will leave our eb to help anyone.

Eb history means nothing.