Medical Class Kingdom: Profile

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by sean893, Nov 16, 2014.

1. Calm your tits larry, it's based on a fan fiction he wrote. Not an idea for devs to look into

2. You be cool rising star

3. I actually like the idea of a gold mine. Its not game breaking and would be an interesting addition to the game.

Mind if i expand upon it and put up a thread, giving credit for the original idea to you?

4. In this Fan Fiction World of Kaw in 1976, players are not allowed to change banner classes after they chose their own upon starting the game. So be very wise when it comes to choosing either 1 of the 4 classes.

Your request is now approved! Make the best you can on the upcoming thread! Please do note that my thread remains fictional and that I'm not proposing it as an idea though! :D

Larry, again to let me remind you that this is fictional. The 6 extra buildings are strictly meant for Medical Class Kingdoms only.

A player will die when the user's life reaches zero.

Health Crystals regenerate your troops and spies fully.
    Life Crystals are to regenerate a player's third bar called "Life". It can be used on a player who Life is not full or on a dead player.

5. This is very creative but won't fit this actually game. You should try this in other games. Nice job

6. This will change the entire game aspect this idea doesn't even belong to this game

7. You sure have alot of time to waste sean

8. Creative, nice thread!

9. Seriously guys read the whole thread he clearly states this isn't a proposal and is completely fictional.

10. Someone has too much free time this holiday weekend.

11. I agree a bit with Larry. If your story requires all these changes to be made to Kaw, then it not based on Kaw.

12. not clash of clans m8

13. Nice original ideas nice effort and the thread was colorful but like the others said if you wanted this to be in game as an idea (I know you don't ) but let's say you wanted this to be put in game 1st gold is already inflated and the gold will make inflation worse, 2nd the nobility building not going to happen knowing the devs
    And 3rd do you have a picture of what the banner and buildings would look like? If you do please post them here for a better understanding .

14. Candy, do you mean about the Medical Class Banner and medical buildings?

If so, I hadn't thought of picturing or drawing the 6 medical buildings yet but I can easily imagine the Medical Class Banner.

By the way, there is no Nobility Buildings. :)

15. Oh I thought you said something about a nobility build but yes I was asking about the medical class banner and the buildings

16. Currently there is no image or anything to picture out the six medical buildings, but I can try drawing a Medical Class Banner if you would want that first!

17. Ok thanks would love to see your vision forthright banner

18. By the way, here's my answer to your last question "gold inflated, and gold building" thingy.

The Medical Class Kingdoms can only receive 10% of the original stats on all KaW troop, spy and towered buildings.

The extremely low combined stat medics will receive as a fact, is the reason why the Gold Mine is available for medics.

Since they are limited/generally too weak to hitting epic battles or players, the Gold Mine works as an alternate source of gold for the medics themselves so that they do not need to completely rely on hitting epic battles or players for a higher source of income. :)

19. Ok yea now that seems fair since their weaker they get their little fancy gold mines very well thought up idea