MEDAL INCREASE... Say no!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Davey_Jones, Oct 11, 2014.

1. Who cares

2. You'll care

3. No support to medal increase

4. I'm not at 100... so I don't mind lol :p

5. Thats because you didnt participate all season lol

6. True and now I have less to do... but I'll agree it's stupid

7. JAXthis is gr8 I can start EE now ️Ajax

8. I don't see why it needs to be fair.

In any case, you've made your target of medals. What's wrong if others try doing the same now?

9. Else whats wrong is that what i spent 60 xsalts to reach 50 medallions someone else only needs to waste 13 xsalts now... And thats if you win every war.... Which you don't.

10. Doesn't sound mad..

Now beat it if you don't have anything worthwhile to say.

11. I support you troll. I have barely warred and this now let's me to get medals a lot easier and if people in the top 100 are like me and never buy xtals then they now have the pressure of either buying them or loosing their place.

12. Support to no medal increase

13. Support, I don't like the fact I could just start warring now and get all equip by end with very little effort compared to the rest of yous

14. I havent done any ee wars this season unfortunately because of work. I 100% support troll. Wars take so much time and effort! Why give all the benefits to the lazy people who didnt war all season.I did see this coming tho lol

15. Agreed, I like the original ones about medal payouts plus small a change that increased one medal. I don't war, so I support this.