MEDAL INCREASE... Say no!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Davey_Jones, Oct 11, 2014.

1. Do you even read, bro? Is that seriously what you got out of my posts? Let me make it easier for you. I would draw you a picture with crayons if that was possible on forums but ill have to try to use words for you to understand. The devs gracing us with their presence was sarcasm. My reasoning had **** all to do with them responding. Now be a good little chap and go back and read my actual reasoning and get back to me,Sparky.

2. You're the one asking if people actually read. IRONYYYYYYY.

3. As I thought not going to address the issue. Happy trolling,brah.

4. ____IlIYIlIUIlIPIlI____ and JESUS-IS-WATCHING-LOOK-BUSY please leave the thread. Stop spamming and fighting with each other.

5. NO SUPPORT, devs increase the medallions

6. No support because I, unlike troll, have a life and I've been unable to do a lot if wars

7. If gives people a who have lives a chance to reach next tier. No support to Troll.

8. Spent over $50 on xstals to get my 78 medallions, now someone can spend $20 for 32 xstals win half their wars and have 96 medallions. totally fair

ty devs

9. You can't ask me to leave the thread. I've been on topic the entire time. Also I only responded to who was directly responding to me. Nice try, though.

Just to further remain on topic. Still don't support. Continue warring until the end and all will be Well.

10. Yogi no one told you to spend on xtals. You chose to. If you're mad about your use of $ get an accountant. Otherwise get over it.

11. He isn't mad that he is spending money. He is mad that someone else is spending half of what he spent yet getting a lot more and faster.

12. As am i... 80 wars (xsalts) for my 50 medallions and now someone can simply win 14 wars and they are over 50. This looks fair 

13. Alright, and lets say you keep warring and winning. Where does that put you?

14. XTals are a choice. I understand most clans require them for EE but it's still a choice IMO. .Is what it is though. Good luck to all of you in your EE however it goes.

15. Aj you missed my point completly. Players can now get to 50 medallion mark with 14 wins. And that is just indi. I had to do over 80 wars to get here. How does that at all sound fair?

Of course i will continue to war because unlike the devs i believe i worked hard this season so i won't be stopping. But it really is in no way fair.

16. And you missed my question completely.

You've said the same thing over and over again lol

There is a 50% chance they can win a war and a 50% chance they can lose a war. It's not like they will win xx amount of wars in a row and be all the way up the LB and what not.

It's an even playing field. So what if they can achieve the good equip? Does it really affect you in anyway?

17. Xtals aren't a choice if you want to win. Don't post that ******** here.