MEDAL INCREASE... Say no!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Davey_Jones, Oct 11, 2014.

1. Really ? How even if u war all the wars in those 2 weeks u can't pass a guy who wars all the wars in the first 6 weeks plus the last 2 weeks

All it means is lb can't stop in wat competition are players allowed to just stop ? Without it possibly effecting outcome ?

And the "wat if rl issues come up" I ask u wat if rl issues come up any other week? They do and u fall behind they don't break just for us it's a set schedule u can either do or not

2. If this change is implemented it will be the last season and event I actively try in. I am not the biggest spender but I probably average $50-100 a month.

YUP I'm not even reading your comments anymore.

3. He isn't being screwed at all! It helps his chances to get #1 spot actually.

Devs are looking out for all of KaW this time, not just LB

4. They aren't looking out for all off KaW.

They are rewarding the people who haven't tried at all the season.

5. I wouldn't either if everything I said was shown to be false. No offense dude as I generally agree with most of your ideas and opinions on forums. You're just wrong about this. If your argument was it Shouldn't happen because people grinded out the tiers with the much lower payout and that isn't fair after they lied about no increase I would support that completely. You just took the wrong angle on this issue. Gave the devs an easy out when they graced us with their presence and actually responded.

6. Wrong. Devs are looking out for their pocket books. You silly sheeple. The ONLY reason they upped the medal payout is because it incentivizes more people to war the last two weeks. Which means more xtal usage.
    Anyone who believes otherwise needs to be sheared because ATA has the wool pulled down deep over your eyes

7. No **** I said that pages back. The introduction of leader boards to events is nothing but a carrot on a stick to keep people active and spending.

8. Well, you are able to have your own personal opinion on things, I can't fight that. So, if you want to believe that, go ahead.

(Yes, devs look out for their pocket book, but, really? Who doesn't?)

Or, they are looking out for the people that you keep beating in EE wars.

9. No if it was for some altruistic reason they would of just lowered the amounts needed like troll said. That doesn't do anything to keep the upper echelons warring and spending though.

10. Don't take me wrong AJ. I'm not complaining that devs make money off people willing to spend it. I admire the way they run their business. It's ruthless.
    I'm just pointing out that the KaWmunities best interest wasn't what they are upping it for. Yea they said that a page or two ago but that's called PUBLIC RELATIONS.
    I was also pointing out that troll is silly for continuing to spend time and money on a game who's developers have screwed him more than they have most other players.

11. I'm sure they would keep warring to protect their spots from the guy below them.

12. Well, I guess at this point we can only speculate

13. How abt nfl just start introducing a win in the last 5 weeks as 4 times as much in the first part of the season just because legally they can. Do you think that would be fair? Teams with easier schedules would make playoffs and teams who just lose the last few will miss out.Not fair at all

14. Lol ccb, that sounds like an idea they should implement

15. Support this is dumbest thing I've ever seen. I have hardly warred this season and I don't deserve to be able to get equipment.

16. You have a little bit of brown on your nose. Grace us by their presence? This is an issue where there are over 150 supports for not adding the additional medals in less than 24 hours on the forums. There are only like 3 people who think otherwise and thats you, AJ, and moose but he's just a troll.

17. You clearly fail at sarcasm

18. Everything you sign up for has ability to change but most companies wont do it. Thats the point. Bad business practice and they would get lots of complaints. Only prob is our complaints dept is kaw_ignore. I hv been boycotting wc and tracking s4 cause of the ignorance shown to asian region and australian timeslot. The ppl not supporting it are the ones who just want easy this and that. If u hv known how much effort their is beforea war even begins etc then def u woouldnt accept this. This goes from organising rl to making sure u got all ur ppl for war to hving tracker and wc looking at builds potential matchups etc.

19. Your reasoning is what fails YUP. Devs are right because they actually gave a response to an issue. Pathetic when your standards are that low.

Do you even war YUP? Don't think I've ever seen you cast.