MEDAL INCREASE... Say no!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Davey_Jones, Oct 11, 2014.

1. Funny that this thread was created by a top medal LB? Coincidence? Irony?

I personally think op is pretty naive thinking there will be no increase in medals at the end of season after seeing this the seasons before.

Plus: Devs can't afford having top500 players get ALL enchanted gear without reaching 100 medals. Easy fix: increase drops!

To me the biggest joke is that with 24 medals you simply receive nothing, nada, niente! Season 4 has the lowest war-motivation for me EVER

2. Want to know what else is funny? I'm going to medal lb 1,2, or 3 regardless of the change. I'm going to do all the wars and win them.

3. That's your own problem that you didn't get enough medals you have had plenty of time.

4. Easier fix? Lower the requirements to receive equip and you didn't screw up ranking system.

5. Ppl are getting rewards 4x cheaper and 4c faster then what i had to. I did 80 wars for 50 medallions. All they need now is 14 wins from 0.

6. You may have sacrificed an awful lot of time thus far to war to ensure you are in the top 10 or 100 but all of a sudden it could all be for nothing. The jump in payout as of Monday is just way too big. I could go on

7. Alot of us have wasted are time. Just another way to make more money.

8. Then what is your issue? This would only effect those that planned to stop early and sit on their lead. If you want to rail against something complain about the stupid leaderboards they have added to all these events to force people to keep spending and remain active. Used to be you could hit a milestone and be done. Like I said basically all this does is let people have more of a chance try o reach the goals.

9. My issue isn't in regards to myself. Yes I know it's strange not acting purely on self gain.

10. That's not true YUP. What about rl issues or no matches that could stop you from warring? As of Monday peeps could suddenly catch you or leap frog you on the medals LB. You could lose out on better payout at end through no fault of your own now just coz others have caught you when with previous payout they wouldn't have. How is that fair?

11. 1. I can understand RL issues. BUT, life moves on. Sadly

2. Even with the previous medal distribution, no matches still cost you your spot. No difference now.

3. You can't lose out on your spot if you continue to push on. It's the same playing field, just boosted.

12. Except every loss costs 2x more and win is 2x more.

That means if you best someone else on the lb you gain on them 4x more than presently

13. So suddenly you don't have the ability to war? Sorry but if you had time enough to war to the point of leaderboard before you'll have that time now. I'm not interested in what ifs. All those what ifs could of effected other people previously.

14. I see your point there...

But..

That's why you always try your best to win, eh?

15. I never said I don't have the ability to war. Find the post where I said that an quote it.

Oh wait it doesn't exist. Screw off

16. That's great that your issue Isn't yourself. But you completely ignore or refuse to answer like you did to moose when it's pointed out the increase doesn't actually effect the leaderboard. It's still the same playing field. People just have to continue to the finish line. How horrible!

17. I was responding to adonis what if scenarios.

18. Exactly AJ the point in this thread is to keep lb consistent.

I don't care about equipment costs/who gets it.

Give it to everyone who has a medal for all I care.

19. That's not right AJ. Sorry but I only agree with your first point. Alas rl is rl and yes can prevent you from warring.Your other 2 points are not valid. Previously someone could gain 3 medals on yr position, now 6. How is that "no difference"
    @YUP. You can't be serious. It's not about what ifs. It's about the positions you can lose now due to double payout.
    This really isn't a difficult concept to grasp