Max Damage Changed Per Item in HTE (less items now)

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Philabuster, Dec 29, 2015.

1. Greedy devs want people to finish hte faster so they use more seals

2. I think they are trying to push all lower ebs faster so they can try encourage people to do the lower ones. A lot of ebs are run less than 5 times a week.

3. Whats the problem if bar gets done faster and payout is the same?
    Is there a reason to pop a rage vein?

4. Exactly.. What does it change?

5. I don't think so. The reduced plunder and increased pot damage is not going to deter sealers and HTE clans. If anything they'll just have to run them more frequently

6. So in other words, its just another way the devs can get a few more $$ because of faster hte

7. Its a more efficient way of doing HTE. Nobody is getting shortchanged and the payout per phase is the same.

Dont rage. Dont go conspiracy crazy

8. Haven't done god mode in fod since but if that's changed...

9. Shark EB

10. They already found a way to solve inflation good God

11. When you have slow devices and barely can throw a few items in, you prefer slower item bars.

12. Stop using those crap android phones and get an apple device.

13. Get a better device. And thats not for hitting item phases. You cant be that slow playing wars. Consider an upgrade then

14. I can't get another device right now. So this option is out of the menu and no one should even suggest it, you don't know my reality. Plus if the game is available for android, game experience should be the same as good in any kind of device, or else why is it even available on android?

15. Again: changing device isn't an option at the moment. you seem to forget thi is still a free to play game. Second: I don't war at all for a reason.

16. Nothing to do with your phone. Mostly due to router and who is on it, how close you are to wifi, locked/free wifi, how many people are using the wifi, etc.

17. if you plug your phone into the wifi (computer, laptop, router) it will go a lot faster...

also depending on the version of the device (phone)

18. I'll test that, thanks for suggestions, but it's a really old one so I don't have to much faith in it :( .

19. rip