max 30,40,50 Estoc wars

Discussion in 'Wars' started by ER-Rudementary, Jan 6, 2013.

1. SUPPORT!!

2. Support!

3. SUPPORT

I think this is very good idea have only 30(min) - 50 (max) ppl for estock wars ... they are special, so should be limited by clan size. Matchups will be more fair according power

+ if devs add new KO system to clasic system wars then here will be chance to have bigger wars, for example 100 vs 100 in system wars = so all will be happy
    (Want longer war for more ppl, then do sytem war .. you could choose enemy, time, etc etc)

4. That was an amazingly close aar

5. i still think that estock should be small short wars .... for 30-50 ppl in 4 hours with 2 xtals.

BTW GUYS, IF WILL BE ESTOCK ONLY FOR CLANS WITH LESS PPL THEN COULD JOIN MORE CLANS.....

When fight clan with more ppl or longer its not that fun...

btw 2xtals in 30-50 ppl war have good effect on result, but if fight 100 vs 100 then should be limit of xtals higher (for example 4-5 xtals/war)

6. Got no idea what your talking about OP I'll just say support like everyone else

7. Awesome idea! Absolute support!

8. Again support ofc. But as an additive to thread. Reward for harder wars of truly even teams would be double mith. Like double mith weekend was. This would cost the devs nothing

9. Support ER

10. I support clan mins members

11. I DON'T SUPPORT

12. It's just never enough

13. No support it would exclude members from warring and make it uneven in matches. If you force clans to limit members and have devs match on that it means clans won't get match ups die to strength and cannot war. Or clans can stack with 30-40-50 hlbc warriors and thrash any smaller clan with same numbers due to strength of clan.
    Best to just grow your clans teamwork and members.
    Most successful clans rosters have grown since the start of these wars. We can't expect devs to sort our member issues for us.
    Teamwork pays off far more than anything else. Yes numbers help. But that's why clans need to grow and prove they can win.
    At the moment every clan faces the same risks ever war. Match ups are a gamble. They always will be. You cannot force every clan in kaw to be the same.