Match ups are a ******* joke

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Davey_Jones, Apr 30, 2014.

1. Re: Match ups are a ******* joke

TNT is right. The players created this. When clans started stacking lb with sh all you heard was adapt. So clans did. Now to adapt to that clans are running all sh. I'm on your side and hope a fix comes soon.

2. Re: Match ups are a ******* joke

I've stopped warring half way through season 3 since every roster we went up against was 70-80% SH.

3. Re: Match ups are a ******* joke

@ anoobis- why don't u make me. Pfft.

4. Re: Match ups are a ******* joke

Name is troll reborn but he gets trolled by matchups. Nuff said

5. Re: Match ups are a ******* joke

Noob OP lol

6. Re: Match ups are a ******* joke

Season 1 matches sucked idk why people keep saying it was the best one 

Ee was fun when it was new and people did not know anything about it. Now most tricks are out and its limited to which builds can war. I miss the surprised aspect of ee.

7. Re: Match ups are a ******* joke

If you hate sh a lot do my build. Its fun slapping em around now 

8. Re: Match ups are a ******* joke

@ freefood looks like the clan you are in has found the right formula for war 11 sh

9. Re: Match ups are a ******* joke

And yes match up are a screw up I had the pleasure off warring against some of the top clans over the years and even in the bad ones at least it was war. Now against 11 sh I'm lucky if there is one with enough bfa that's in my range

10. Re: Match ups are a ******* joke

EE has got ridiculous but people are right, war with a roster majority of it SH you are likely to meet an SH clan

On the other scale, if you war big , you have to war really big or you meet a stack of lb

Fun times 

11. Re: Match ups are a ******* joke

why war anyway? Everyone knows reckoning is the way forward :|

12. Re: Match ups are a ******* joke

Enjoy the ban^ :roll:

13. Re: Match ups are a ******* joke

Keep it clean people!!

14. Re: Match ups are a ******* joke

Vix,

We warred with 11 20m cs builds and still got 7 SH on other clan. What the **** are we supposed to do?

15. Re: Match ups are a ******* joke

And when I saw 11 20m , I was the third smallest in the clan.

16. Re: Match ups are a ******* joke

I expected a skewed lb match, but not 7 SH being comparable with is a joke.

17. Re: Match ups are a ******* joke

I warred with you troll. THe Devs match up program has crashed and they had to resort to dip dip dog **** to match clans

18. Re: Match ups are a ******* joke

They got a gum-ball machine and are give it good use with lottery balls. This theory has been confirmed.

19. Re: Match ups are a ******* joke

I warred with you troll, the Devs match up program has crashed. They had to resort to dip dip dog **** to match clans

20. Re: Match ups are a ******* joke

Three seasons of ee wars and they still don't know what they are doing. Bit like the Tory government :)