Match up problem

Discussion in 'Wars' started by llllllllRE--j--ECTlllllll, Jan 6, 2014.

1. This is smoot and I know you formers have heard so much about this and are probably annoyed but this is a serious problem and needs to be fixed. Teams stacking 7 high lb players and 4 small gh is not fair. Before this last war I thought that it wasnt that big of a problem, but now I realize how bad these match ups are. We were sat on the entire war because they had 5 players that NO ONE one my team could even hit. Before this previous war I didn't think it was that bad but now I realize how out of hand this problem is actually becoming and I hope it gets fixed before other clans get cheated this bad.

2. I agree we had same problem last 3 wars
    please adress this issue devs ty

3. How can devs fix it? They can't control who casts and who doesn't.

4. How can u call it a fair match up? If no one in the clan can touch the top 3 or 4. I would like to know how these matchups are made.

5. Also, people are smart enough to trick the system to a point where they have like 3 20m cs players, and rest ghs against a clan who their strongest player is 16m cs, but have like 2 ghs, and rest hybrids or att build.

6. I do love how people don't complain until they are negatively affected by the system :lol:

7. What's real funny is there was absolutly no lb on our roster tonight might wanna check again and u couldn't hit because of towers it's called proper war build 

8. Yeah what king said, not our fault you dont know how to build your accounts for war :lol: :lol: :lol:

9. Noobs.shouldn't.war.lol

10. For every opponent there is a way 2 beat them for this war if u dump troops first then assed our gh it would've been a lot closer. Also u xstal only a few people while our whole clan was up which is a bad mistake. I apologize for the bad match but it happens 2 every clan doing EE it's really unavoidable. Best Wishes in Season 3.

11. @naked dan you call that a war build lmao

12. If everybody on one side went PS, and the others just attacked them, then 5 minutes before the end the second side FFed, it'd be way better