masamune vs isun

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Rarri, Nov 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Valuable ??? Why would I hit valuable

2. Well your names on my wall.

I've either out it there because you supported willy on his thread, and I'm pretty sure I heard you say:

"I've just unloaded on valuable with my alt"

3. Aaah here we are,

"I already just unloaded on val. *angry face*"

And that, is what puts you on my wall till you either apologise on my wall or forum ;)

Anyways. Back to my strip.

4. Lol yea I did say that didn't I but did you see any inc in your feedback that was from , why would i get involved with someone's problem unless they insult me or threaten me, I was joking on that post, I have no reason To hit your alt unless grain my Bl 

5. Ok so… I'm just joining in this to say…

It indeed is truly "manly" to claim to hit someone while you're too scared to. Just sayin' ;)

6. Ahhh there we go. The denial. Next time don't joke about hitting me. Or only do it when you have people to help you. Because when your on your own, your allot weaker.

7. The denial ? Well can't joist forget that you for hitting me now your in my target lost now 

8. If I could log valuable and see its feed I would. But I have no proof to say you didn't. So going from the post you did.

9. I feel like farming osun cos he farmed me on pimd when I said in the forums that kaw is better than pimd 

10. In YOUR target list?

I zeroed both your bars while I had Half bar. Good luck.

11. Hush sls im watching the show. :)

12. Now, in the situation we are currently in, I can pin you for aslong as I want. Your next regen is :20, so I throw you 4 scouts and 2 attacks and your back to pin.

13. Hmm well hit away

14. @date, I didn't forget about you I'll get my other account on you 

15. Almost forgot about that one, I'll deal with that one too 

16. Lol val your the god of farming

17. Val is a beast : )

18. Lol you lied about a war report? Shameful

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.