making wars interesting

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Pie, Aug 23, 2013.

1. Although thats too low, i think 45% :twisted:

I mean, lets be serious even the top gamers in any game can slip up and fail with things, which is why i think the wars should be more random. Adds the sorta affect of not having to be in total control on your troops

2. Ok so the new idea is this (thanks moose):

Every time you use an xtal, you have a 20% chance of a positive effect being put on you and a 20% chance of a negative effect being put on you.

3. Ok maybe 40% ;)

4. Trust. You are also off topic. Please leave my thread.

And I don't care if its my clan that's in the war. If I can't see what the enemy has done wrong, why should I hit them?

5. Sorry dunno why that was copy pasted :/

6. Maybe this:

Whenever you use an xtal OR ko someone, you have a 50% chance of receiving a war item called 'box of random'. When used, this would cause a random effect on a random member of the war. These boxes would also be dropped from the vanquished paladins

7. Guess what's inside "the box of random"?
    ;)

8. Probably a bad name

9. But you get the idea

10. Instead of having random effects, have a list of effects that clans can choose to implement, 1 or two per war. Adds an additional element to strategy, and is not reliant on luck.

11. Suppourt only if the war is going unfairly one way

12. Yeah but I think they should cost mith. Like you can cast good effects on you and perhaps cast a bad effect on opponent.

You could only cast them in ee wars and only x amount of times per war creating much needed strategy!

13. I don't think we should have them cost mith, because then a clan with a ton of excess mith gets an advantage compared to a clan new to war.

14. The devs could work that out, it wouldn't be too expensive as no point in using more mith than what you'd win.

15. exactly, though it would make the wars a bit more interesting...

16. These effects would have to be on both clans for it to not cause bias.

17. @Devil - Not necessarily - if each clan had a list of options and could choose war per war, it'd be just like xstal usage. The better strategy wins.