making wars interesting

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Pie, Aug 23, 2013.

1. If anyone wishes to talk about the zaft/uc osw. Please feel free to follow and pm me.

However I want this thread to remain on topic. Thankyou

2. All spies and troops regen to full is a bad idea, then xtals would be useless and no fun

3. Not really. There would be very few effects per war, possibly even no troop/spy regens. It is in no way making xtals useless

4. Omg this would be so awesome!!! Imagine the chaos! I mean it would just be so unbelievably boss and it gives newbie war clans a chance to do awesome or come back! Loads of support

Clumsy~

[​IMG]

5. Another good effect:

All members get full regen without xtals

6. I wasn't planning on all members getting regens 

7. Support, It would add a kind of suspense to wars and make them more exciting.....
    And about strategy..... Well you can still use strategy but you'd have to strategise according to the effects. 

8. Yupp. If all members can be KOed, all members should be regened.

9. Nice idea, but its really gonna b luck

10. I wasn't planning on all members being KO'd either.

These were meant to be effects to happen to individual people

11. Demon. It won't be luck. These won't change the whole tide of a war unless its ridiculously close or your top member gets KOd.

What about this- Every 5 minutes one of these effects gets put on to a random individual member of either clan

12. * hopes the BBC works.. Hasn't done this on iPhone lately...*

13. If you tied those effects to xtal blasting, I might be able to get on board

14. #BrainDiarrhoea

15. Moose. Like for every 10 xtals used by a clan, they get a beneficial effect or the opponents get a negative effect?

16. No. More like,me very time you burn an xtal, you have a potential of receiving a negative/positive effect

17. Ahhh like a 25% chance of bad effect and 25% chance if good effect

18. That's a good idea moose :eek: