Making strips do damage again

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by wrath_oG_Grave, Mar 13, 2017.

1. I also would like to add that this would prevent osw clans and strip victims from lying about strip totals since it would show the percent on the spell in the profile section.

2. I do recall suggesting a drop in events and explaining why it wouldn't work, a few pages back. I think you're just reiterating my sentiment.

Are you a time traveller?

Increasing the damage of strips is dangerous, how would the spell function?

Once you've lost an ally, are offline and are beginning to get hit?

Would it happen under different circumstances?

I don't think the devs have ever created something so dynamic.

More importantly how would you defend from it?

By staying online living under constant fear of the spell activating while your sleeping?

I don't know, seems like it aint happening either, amigo.

Also the spell is so indiscriminate.

It could be used to bully anyone.

NO ONE IS SAFE

More power to the bigs is what I think you're spouting.

3. 75% is 1.5k hits.
    50% is what, 600 hits? Of course, also assuming steals. Attacks take a bigger percentage.

While a bigger player will suffer a bigger gold lost number, both players lose exactly the same in percentage. You make 3b a hit, lose 10%, you make 2.7b. You make 3m a hit, lose 10%, you make 2.7m.

It's the same, except one factor that you completely seem to miss. How much gold do you have banked? How much does that little 1m cs newb have? You can recover from that strip. A new player will quit.

Again, it only hurts smalls. If you cant see that,you're an idiot.

4. 1. As i said a drop in events isn't going to happen.

2. "Increasing the damage of strips is dangerous " i have never heard something so eb fairy like on fourms in all my years playing kaw

3. The game would record how many attack and steal battle losses you recieve during the strip and gives you a spell based on the % taken
    All allies have to be hired for this counter to start

4. "Devs haven't done something this dynamic"

Its literally a reverse broken sword that reduces plunder instead of preventing woc being casted.

5. "How do you defend from it ... blah blah blah fear of getting stripped blah blah blah"

If you're going to sacrifice that much time of your life to prevent yourself getting stripped you're probably playing the wrong game, go play hayday or something if you're afraid of pvp

6. Its meant to bully people, this is a WAR game after all

5. If that 1mcs noob is active they get 4t banked in two hours, how dumb can you possibly be ?

Once again if you're not ready to pvp don't pvp , if you chose to not pvp and you get hit,find anothee game to play. This is "Kingdoms at WAR " not "Kingdoms at play nice and hit hte"

6. 1.K?
    2.I'm not an eb fairy?
    3.I don't see how that will happened
    4.The broken sword activates once the ee war has ended and you've made no actions.
    It's not a reverse broken sword because it requires a person to be offline and have their allies to be removed.
    5.You can defend from it by leaving KaW on in background, always having an ally hide spell. It's too easy to counter, now that I think about it.
    6.The bigs will have defences around it, I hear some even have programs that inform them when they're being stripped. The only people who'll be affected by this are the unknowing... Smalls

7. U can cause significant damage by having 7-8 accounts max xtals on target. That'll bring target's gold down to 10% or so left. Now do u have 7-8 accts with max xtals or do u have equivalent number of accts to run 160 plus bars is another story. That doesn't include ua and attk skims. If done properly, and if no cheating involved, strips aren't that hard. But they aren't suppose to be too easy either imo

8. Why do you even care, or much less have a saying in this matter? You have no allies in the first place! Neither do you have the size, strength or funds to strip!

9. It takes me 400b to be at mp at 100mcs
    For me to get stripped 90% once by 7-8 accounts it will cost them around 200$ irl cash

To keep me naked they will have to strip me 11 times every 14 days

That's 2200$ every two weeks

Yeah... strips definitely cause damage... to the stripping clans wallets.

10. I don't need more then what i have, im in osw so holding more without 100m sdt is a waste of gold, which as you said yourself its a ridiculously low ammount... maybeeee we should increase allies needed for mp... oh wait, that's what this fourm post is about... btw im still waiting on the name of your big scary main.

11. 1. Who even are you?
    2. You seem like a fairy
    4. The concept is the same, as i said above it just requires to record battle losses instead of battle wins, the app already tracks whos online and who isn't.
    5. Very few people , including myself can leave kaw on for more than 30mins before their phone/computer turn off, so yeah a few people can get around it but that still doesn't prevent them from being stripped. A way to fix this would be count losses until an action is made by the account but thats a bit more tricky.

6. Ata came out yesterday in their 2017 community wishlist response yesterday or the day before saying that bot programs are much less prevalent then they thought. Besides, whether or not the devs implement my idea will not make a difference in regards to whom uses these programs and therefore your point is null.

12. 1.Me
    2.How can I be a fairy when I'm inactive?
    4.What? The concept isn't the same? Lol. The app tracks who's online and who isn't? WHAT? You're getting a bot that tracks activity as well? WHAT?
    5.Hold on, your phone turns off after 30mins of Screen On Time or while it's in standby? I don't know what phone you use but I think it's broken. As with your pc.

These are issues on your end. ONE person, I suggest getting your device/s looked at if you're having issues with them.

Devices nowadays should last half a day to a full day in standby mode and most modern smartphones last 3 hours with screen on time, while doing intensive tasks such as gaming/multimedia viewing.

Counting losses until an action is made? AN ACTIVITY BOT You know that'll never happen lol

6.Less prevalent doesn't mean it's gone entirely and I'm not entirely sure the "bots" that inform you that you've lost an ally are even considered bots.

Lolwat
    So basically...
    The devs implementing your idea doesn't change the fact that people use programs AND MAKES MY POINT NULL?

Dude, you make no sense lol.

It's like you combined a sentence that sounded smart but it's just jabber.

13. 1. Why comment with an alt mid-way through a debate?
    2. K, you're still a fairy
    3. You didn't realize that kaw tracks who plays and when? How do you think ata can find out how many players log in daily as they have done and talked about in interviews before? when did i say im getting a bot of my own? Please re-read my post because you obviously didn't read it right the first time.

5. 90% of phones automatically turn the screen off (which causes kaw to not run, had to make sure you understand since you have issues with common sense ) either 10 or 30 mins after you leave it, so unless you're waking up every 29mins to touch your phone screen it won't work and if you're doing that then you have serious problem.

6.one of your points was an overcomplicated version of "people use programs to prevent gold loss during strips therefore your idea doesn't work",
    that is already happening and having my idea implemented doesn't change that. It makes perfect sense if you aren't dumb, sorry that i can't fix your level of stupid.

5.5: You're really really dumb.. kaw already has an activity tracking program, which is how we have an battle wins lb. The update rate just needs to be increased to once every 5 mins .

14. The facts still stand.
    1) you're an eb fairy
    2) you have no allies and should have no standpoint on stripfarming
    3) your build is so bad you could hardly steal this account
    4)you're in lsa. Ur clan is made up of 50mcs hansels that cant win scouts on warbeasts.
    Tyvm.

15. Why not?
    nah
    Really? And where does that info go?
    I mean where would they store such an adundance of information, every single day?

They can find out how many players log in daily, this does seem possible but I'd like you to present a quote of them talking about this thanks.
    I never said you'd get a bot of your own. Please re-read my post lmao

Yes, this is called Standby mode. Depending on whether you know how to kill an app (which you probs don't) Apps can still run in the background.

Huh? My ideas do work. Which one of my ideas don't with programs?
    I made the program point because it makes your point null, not mine lol.

What? That just counts the amount of battle wins someone has. It doesn't calculate someone's activity.

It's not called an activity lb.

I know you're trying to make the connection that battle wins = activity but it's still not close enough to your idea.

16. For 6 there kasama, reread what you quoted.

Also, says others are dumb, proceeds to put 5.5 after 6. Come on, grave. Stop pretending you aren't an idiot. Even the best actors slip.

17. What about decreasing bfa exponentially at a base rate of 5% and then for larger accounts it increases to up to a 25% decrease for a BC account, but being on the ally leaderboard allows you to gain part of that bfa back so no.1 on the ally leaderboard gets 100% of current max bfa then top 100 get for example 85 and so on and so on? It'd make strips more common and competitive
    I'm not sure of BFA plunder for accounts greater than about 150mcs so my %s may not make much difference but the idea of it doesn't have many major drawbacks that I can see

18. Tell me how that 1m cs noob gets 4t in 2 hours. Please, I'd like to hear this one.

Even still, that 1m cs noob is now a 15m cs noob. Still no gold.

Next event, same thing, except 20m cs noob.

The only ones it hurts are those that have no bank. Most people don't start banking until 50m cs. And, if you were wondering, is not 1 event. That's not 5 events. You are an idiot.

19. Through 2k sb you got 2hours after my comment if you're even moderately active.

Also i don't know what you're talking about, even at 15mcs i always had 1t banked at all times

Sorry that my pvp logic trumps your fairy logic

20. Lmao that was added in after because its another valid point i have :p