Making meat Illegal: [Will save Humanity]

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by CatDogMan, Apr 1, 2015.

1. Sorry for the mass quotes and spelling - new to posting and no autocorrect

2. No support

I love eating meat.

3. Kinky.

4. Ate smoked spare ribs other day - I Thk the pig that brought me such joy to my belly and taste buds.

5. I fully agree. Nothing like some Barbecue ribs and a good steak.

Especially Saltgrass Steak. And mashed potatoes. Holy hell I'm hungry.

Like I always say, there's room for all of god's creatures, right next to the mashed potatoes and Ranch style beans.

6. I had authentic Argentinian smoked BBQ awhile back at a friends home

The sucker was so good to this day I haven't anything close to as good as what he gave me

I almost cried cuz it was simply that mind blowing good

7. Which is better, grass fed beef or corn fed?

8. I had a steak for dinner (it was great btw)

anyways. you make meat illegal then you face over population, plus I like my steaks and deer too much for illegalization.

edit: forgot to write illegalization.

9. I dun care what it's fed if it taste that good

I hear liquored up cows in Japan are amazing - I guess corn then

10. You haven't had a homecooked steak until you buy a Stage 4 Grass Fed Organic Rib Eye at Whole Foods, and cooked it over your barbecue.
    And marinaded it in a little Mesquite Marinade Sauce.

Mmmmmmmm.

Geez, 1 AM and now I want steak.

11. I got some organic aged rib eye at Harris Tetter

Well marbled

I dun marinate it them - I grill it - just lil salt and pepper. No steak sauce either - I wanna just taste the meat

12. Those Whole Foods ones never even need marinade really. I just occasionally like them with it.

And steak sauce just ruins a good steak.

13. I wont b reading comments just say this. Overpopulation is already a problem w people and farms are struggling. How do u suggest we feed every person w/o meat. Not to mention the massive # of animals wed then have. Its natural Not like people are the only carnivores

14. Vegetables are alive too. This is a dangerous precedent.

Pretty soon sex, pregnancy and marriage will be controlled, and then SkyNet will become self aware.

Then it's downhill from there.

15. Skynet is already self aware, and monitoring your life through your IOS device.
    It doesn't have an austrian accent, or go by 'T-800'

It's called Siri. The beginning of the end.

16. I want more bacon on my freedom

17. I think you also made the argument for GMO's as well :p but people are stupid and fall for hype. vegie hype, anti-gmo hype, animal-rights hype

18. No, skynet is also known as the dev's AI system running kaw.

Given the AI system struggles to create good wars - we have nothing to worry. If skynet struggles with kaw, humanity has nothing to fear

19. Potatoes, cereal, oatmeal, bagels and pasta.

I'd be fine.

But yes, there are other carnivores on earth. Rosie O'Donnell eats like 25 pounds of raw beef daily.

20. Eating some deer meet now, and man is it good!