Making meat Illegal: [Will save Humanity]

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by CatDogMan, Apr 1, 2015.

1.  no pls

2. No eat the rich! They taste like chicken

4. Oh dear..

5. Are you saying someone will tell me that I can't eat bacon because it kills me? Ha funnyyyy

6. Wait...so because vegetables don't have a way to communicate, you think it is OK to eat them?

What about their hopes and dreams? We can snuff those out because we can't hear the poor plant scream?

Meanwhile those mass murderers we call farmers get rich off of veggie suffering...

7. #broccoliLivesMatter

8. Get off kaw and go back to your cabbage patch

9. BREAKING NEWS; Upon further review scientists from multiple universities report that this is shenanigans and have further demanded that immediate recourse be taken to officially declare this entire thread as shenanigans.

10. lmao ..I've posted this in forums b4 but google then read 

..."One slice of bacon a day might kill you"
    & "Bacon really is killing you"

 it's ok though, I don't want to live forever (not without bacon anyways)

11. Illegal meat?!? This will never happen. Not in America at least. If you are worried about meat killing you, then just don't eat it. More for me.

12. Meat should be banned/illegal. Meat isn't good for us. We need to leave our animals alone.

13. Should ban things like MSG, BPA, modified corn starch, and Splenda.

14. Are you mentally impaired?

15. Haven't read any replies tbh but no meat shouldn't be illegal. Anyone that says it should should be shot and fed to animals. Which we would then slaughter and eat.

16. Vegan/ veggie : A person who slaughters innocent fruit and vegetables

17. This almost made me cry...... no meat would be so sad

18. They have friends and family as well! I guess we shouldn't eat anything then!!!!! Lets all starve!!!