Making meat Illegal: [Will save Humanity]

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by CatDogMan, Apr 1, 2015.

1. In 2012 scientist predicted that meat will be illegal by 2050.

As you can see meat will be illegal 35 years from now. It's been proven meat is our down fall. I say we should make it illegal now.

What I think: Yes, eating meat should be illegal because there is no point. Animals have rights, we shouldn't be eating them when they have a family just like us.

So what do you guys think?

2. I some what agree with this guy. So you have my support.

3. Cows are vegetarians, so you don't have to be

4. Fail troll hurts my brain

5. Thank you. Can you give me some input on why you agree with me.

FYI: I'm a girl. Also I live in a farm.

6. Even though I enjoy various meats, I agree that it is morally wrong to use or even kill animals for our own sustainence.

7. I read the first sentence and say that scientist don't predict future laws. They do studies of all kinds of things to see if it does what they think it does.

8. Your name is catdogman and your a girl. Fail troll too obvious now

9. Thank you, as I said earlier I was born in a farm.

10. I'm guessing you haven't read the bible. Also I'm guessing I'm a dog and a cat too.

11. Trolling isn't meant to make yourself look stupid bb

12. NorthLane, leave my thread.

13. Meats just too good to stay away from!!! Yep I think I'm gonna go get some chicken, grilled to perfection. Mmmmmm sounds so good my mouths watering

14. Catdogman, get outta my forums, you dumbo. Thread is made to incite arguments and hate.

15. No support. Mass production of poultry and cattle is wrong, but meat in general is good for you. I would rather eat a million thoughtless cows than sacrifice oxygen giving fruits and vegetables. Screw that

16. By not eating and killing animals what do we do to control their numbers so they don't over populate and cause many too starve and waste away? I guess all my hunting and meat eating is saving the whole herd of animals you wish to save. You can thank me for helping your cause by coming to my venison cook off

17. You are a life saver....Can I have your autograph??

18. Let nature play its course. There is no need to eat animals. And let's be honest, we barely eat meat.

19. As long as there is profit in selling meat it will not go anywhere. For you young people learn one lesson well - EVERYTHING can be followed back to money - want to know why something is happening? Follow the money trail. People will try to argue this - but it is the irrefutable truth of the world in which we live.

20. Whoa whoa whoa...barely eat meat?? That's positively not true, I eat meat allllllllllll the time. I love eating at KFC because they have such good chicken, then the other night I ate some steak at Colton's which was such a good dinner btw