Machines and kotfe

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by -Bean-, Aug 30, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dude you're dumb

2. Damn someone is riding them hard lol, fan boy at it's greatest.

3. Only MaCHiNE's can know the history 

4. its not a top secret rez i learned about it from a former kotfe .

5. Obviously not if you're asking for the history 

6. you know me rez i love to know history

7. Basically when you have mindlessly followed your leaders demands for long enough like a robot, then you can put machine in your name.

8. We warred Kotfe a few times ( or tried too lol ) then after the last war we realized we were the same kind of players. So we joined. Can't beat em. Join em

And then we had fun for years stomping fools, Like zaft into the dirt.

Machines are the largest, toughest, group of players in kaw. Exclusive to Kotfe and apoc.

That's the bullet points

9. We do a lot of RP at Kotfe. We do Lord Rp and machine Rp. We have finally knocked off zaft after 5 years of them kicking our teeth in. So that's why we have all these little noob members that act like they have never won anything before

10. Nightmary is one of our Lords. She makes call her lord, it's kinda weird but can make CC interesting. The machines are the servants to the Lords. Kinda like her royal guard

11. Cool story bro

12. Is that because it is against TOU?

13. What happened was they got 20 nobility. They went to the oracle, and this is where it gets weird, they clicked the "Change Username" button. They put the in a variety of letters that spelled "machine" and then clicked "Submit". They lost the nobility but their names were changed!

14. Most interesting...

15. This dude is a kiss ass. Machines are warriors for kotfe. You can only get the title *Machine* after farming someone hardcore I believe.

16. That's still to be determined one day Nightmare

17. Lmao, I like you

18. Don't disrespect my lord. We will get a bunch of noobs to spam your wall and our LB will do fast HTE

19. They're the kotfe truck drivers. Helps us deliver troops from one clan to another. The machines also have the task to pick up the wandering villagers. They're crucial to the clan's functioning.

20. You have to do alot more than Hardcore farming. If farming was the only requirement, all of KotFE would be MaCHiNES. It takes loyalty, the work ethic to constantly do roster checks, and track other players, a great team player attitude, the will to be badass and go hard even when the odds are against you, and the want to be a MaCHiNE

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.