Machines and kotfe

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by -Bean-, Aug 30, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Maybe because it's not the original name of the account. I understand you are stupid but try to keep up.

I must of insulted just fine. Your little girlfriend is doing just fine at helpings get a new defender badge. Guess you knew you'd fail so had to send someone else

2. I failed just a couple when hit u without pots. Like how u exaggerate though. 

3. what was your previous screenname then nanoc thatd we would all instantly reconize ? and nanoc only thing saving you is full defence potions once they crumble your wide open and results will tell a different story.

4. what are all the osws that youve been in nanoc and the clans you was in.

5. Im guessing his previous name was _conan_

6. [​IMG]
    Lol are u working on my next achievement?

7. Haha I love when all the fails come out... 

That's the best part

8. His spy atk is more or less equal to your spy defense. Im sure hes aware also but isnt concerned.

Unless you're suggesting someone shouldnt atk unless they can win.

10. My ss was in reply to that

12. crimson is one member of kotfe that would never earn machine tags because hes a total woosie. i hit him 24/7 for 3 days. he never hit me back at all .he cryed to clint eastward machine to attack me instead.

13. You mean you scouted from pin 24/7 right?

And that I do hit back right?

You're already a War Running Snitching Stalker who got her "Legendary" main banned.Dont be a liar too.

14. nobody cares about ur opinion.

15.  it's not so much she's lying. I really don't think she can differentiate between reality and the twisted fantasy crap thats swimming through her pea brain.

16. This thread needs some gifs lol

17. Locking as requested by OP

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.