Lure of the Hive

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Jul 26, 2014.

1. I had 225 psion drop from 1 EB 

2. [​IMG]

Why hasn't it turned into a swarm?

3. You have to get another hornet drop before those hornets turn into a swarm. Debs even said it in thread. . .

4. I've got psion each time. Done like five EB's, my results:

5 - 3x
    55 - 1x
    205 - 1x

I used swarm every time and varied amounts of hits each time.

5. 12000 collected hornets.. Used and have gotten 50 psi and 1 drone ring. total of 12 eb's. Bad results to say the least.

6. All the bif psion drops are going to Hansels. What the ****,devs? Fix your stupid ****. Can you ever just once do something that is fair to all?

7. Only 5 psion each drop for me no rings

8. Apparently have to change build to get a big drop because devs can't do **** right. Like ever....

9. while you whining here i am alnost done maxing my rings. Yay me :p

10. In -ThUnDeR- Lure eb dropped seal.

11. That is impressive progress, what's the largest number of Psion you've seen drop in one EB?

12. Really kaw, you respond to that? What about the broken system?

13. I got 155 couple times, then 55, 75, 25, and too many 5s.

14. For quite a long time hansels would get more drops on ebs. This isn't a new thing you could've changed.

15. What exactly do you feel is broken with the system if i may ask?

16. Its broken for him because he didnt get enchanted ring right away

17. Did you not read my post that was directly above the one you responded to? That's rhetorical, don't answer. Attack and hybrids are not getting the large psion drops that hansels and ps are getting. Look through the thread and eb histories before you respond that it isn't true.

18. Wanderer talking out of his ass without looking at any data. How cute...

19. I'm getting 5 at a time when they drop, I have 15 in total so far

20. Let me see your spreadsheet with data. I want to see number of hits per eb and then size of drop per eb. And give me sufficient amount of data to look for. Bet you dont have it. Your glancing over your eb history and asking few ither butthurts around doesnmake you have a legitimate data. Since this event started i have done over 100 of hive ebs. And my drops suck to. I an just actually trying. Why dont u actually try at first before crying for easier event. You have till 15 of august, now go and hit the eb punk till then.