Lure of the Hive

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Jul 26, 2014.

1. Think of getting hornets at the end of EBs as a trigger for a swarm to form.

2. Iger, I have dropped 15 swarms. Maybe you need to read earlier posts....and of course maybe I should cease playing the promo EB :p

3. Drops are favouring spy builds!!!Pls change this crap...Spy builds get more psion than attack builds.I thought this event will be great but its not since attack builds cant upgrade to max lvl:(Am dissapointed in devs

4. I calculated that to max out all three rings i have, i would need 2,100 psion, and at the rate that im getting psion (5 or 0 per lure) ill never have enough. Please increase quanity of psion dropped 

5. Dropped 9 swarms in 11 ebs and no drops but the stupid psion really devs???? Significantly increase my chance of getting a drop, LOL. Ive seen more people getting drops that dont use swarm than the people who do. And yes ive noticed larger amounts of psuon drop to spy builds. A friend got over 200 psion in 2 ebs n hes a spy build. Some how i really dont think luck has anything to do with this.

6. Somehow i feel like some butthurt atk builds feel this is unfair, guess what, what your saying is bs

7. Your not using your build right if that is true.

8. increase drops for power builds you stupid devs :oops:

9. Sjgenious, I take it you have psion then? You know you have only had a couple days of the promo, and it lasts a couple weeks. You can save up and enchant the ring later when you get one.

10. Iger, yes I have plenty of PS, and I know the promo lasts til the 15th, but all I was stating in earlier posts, as well as others, is this promo is a bit "flawed," like most others lately. But I'll get plugging away :lol: . A true sign sign of insanity. :D

11. I've only done one EB and got 55 Psion first time on a 11million PS account

12. THE CLAN COOL ZERO IS LETTING KINGDOMS IN TO DROP SWARM AND THEN DROPPING YOU BEFORE EB IS OVER TO INCREASE THEIR OWN DROP RATE

13. It doesn't even increase the drop rate...

Only way they benefit Is if they kick you and let alts/friends.

14. Psion drop Results so far
    Hansel accounts of mine: 55, 25

15. Lol, gotta love how asses like hat are trying to one up the system already

16. Need more fingers to put all my rings on, 2 are just not enough.

17. Theres so many breastplates and rings equipment compared to everything else

18. 0 / 16 and counting. All swarm drops. Truly insane. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

19. Wardragon, im more of a hybrid account so yes it really sucks i put in alot of time n effort clan hopping here n there and i dont have anything to show for it. Highest psion drop ive gotten is 25 out of 11 hive eb. As i said in my other post a hansle friend of mine got over 200 psion from 2 ebs

20. I've done 38 EBs on this account

No big psion drops