Lure of the Hive

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Jul 26, 2014.

1. Don't feel bad I'm about 0/25 I'm sure it'll be 0/26 after this one.

2. Psion I've gotten 5 twice and 205 once. Please increase psion. Also the plunder is just dumb

3. I've done eb over 20 times and you have twice psion I do

4. Yep 0/27 now another 5 attacks and 5 psi.

5. I'm going to test 8 attacks on this account

6. Damn Santa, 27? Tell ya what, let's have a competition as to whom will have the most at the end of the event. So I better go in to over drive to catch you. :)

7. not sure why you guys are complaining. I maxed drone ring and halfway done with swarm ring. Only took a day.

8. lucky bastard lol

9. Wandering, ur just lucky plus you are a spy build. It is fact attack builds with high towers have a lower chance of a ring drop than any other build. I've been seeing this since the promo started. Other than that, congrats :)

10. and misssub angel mightbe quitting, she dropped all allies and left clan, :(

11. If people want (we'd appreciate it too) You can come here we run 2 awakening (in under 5 min each we even hold record #1) then a tfo for gold

12. Devs, you can jump in and prove me wrong at anytime pertaining to my last post on page 39.

13. I think its because i am their favorite. All i do is wander around :p

14. Could be wander :). But whatever works bro :)

15. Update....now 0 / 13. I catching you Santa :p

16. What happen with the regular eq eb and element drop. All of them will be un relevant anymore? Nothing that I care about just a question.

17. I finally
    Got one