Lure of the Hive

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Jul 26, 2014.

1. This eb is garbage

2. I do like this event better then those in the past , now you have to work as a clan to get the prize. Way to go devs

3. I see that there is a chance that it can drop a lot of psion at one, but it is extremely low. But, this is my only gripe. All in all, I have till about that u do like the general idea if this event. Team aspect and everything

4. I really like the idea that you can get the best equipment without being an lb player like Cella or RedStar and spending a billion dollars on the game. But seeing how hard it is to enchant the rings, they should make the event longer so you don't have to spend every second collecting hornets and psion.

5. Pls remove them from the Att section and put them in the def section I can't sell all my Att pots to unload faster if there there...

6. If you attack with the hornets or swarm they are returned to you.

7. He means in war it takes out a step he ha a great point

8. When the event is over will we be able to enchant the rings with aqua/inferno instead of psion or do we have to enchant them fully during the event?

9. @kaw_community or any dev
    When the event ends and the kawmmunity run out of psion to enchant the rings the kawmmunity should be able to use aqua and inferno to continue to enchant the rings to the max. And also be able to exchange psion for aqua or inferno.

10. Worst time I've ever had on kaw. 32 hours straight of playing, 17 doing br hive rotation. And what do i have to show for it? After 12 hive ebs, and atleast 6 swarms dropped? 55 psion. Oh and my simple, and i though relevant, question on this thread? Unanswered twice exept by another player, speculating as i was. Thanks for making be wish i hadn't even bothered to log on today.

11. Then don't participate . Simple !

12. Complaining about a self choosing event is pretty simple . Just don't do it if you don't like . Nothing else has changed. Do your thing .

13. @Hugged, no, they must be enchanted with the Psi on pots, if you don't enchant fully by the time the event is over with Psion, they will not be able to be enchanted

14. I only get 5 PSION per swarm, how about u guys

15. Really? I don't have mage unlocked will that mean I will only have lv 0 even with the PSION?

16. At silent lurk ^

80% of us are with you .

Crazy to see the new EB already

17. No silent your psi will be waiting on you after you unlock the Mage. You just cannot earn anymore after event is over.

18. Correct. No need to worry, once you unlock the mage(even if the event is over), the Psion you earned will be there to enchant your items with.

19. 20 hornet swarms for new EB , though ?

20. So 20,000 hornets total to run per clan or 20,000 per player to engage ?