Lure of the Hive

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Jul 26, 2014.

1. 5 psion drops per EB, u gotta be kidding me, no way you can max enchant that one ring that looks to require a total of 2k Paulina to max enchant, I'll pass on this event, no chance of winning

2. Funky psi drops are indeed random some get huge drops of 200 psi. These rings are very decent, but if people do not want to do the event then don't. By choosing not to they really aren't hurting themselves, since other rings are still available.

3. Paulina = psion (darn autocorrect)

4. Think of the fails too...lol

5. Remember the greaves

6. So, at the top of it, 2 br's and the lure eb takes about 1 hour and 5mins. So we could easily do 20 lure ebs a day, so about 100 Psion a day. We've got 20 odd days to do this event so we could get 2000 Psion by the time the event ends.

That said it'd be more reasonable to assume a normal person can hit 8-12 of em per day. So still about 40-60 Psion a day.

7. Think of the lost billions chasing these rings. Cause running b2b battle royal and then the lure of the hive...you might make 400 million a hour

8. Then do other eb's. No one is forcing you to do event. If you want a ring go get one of the older ones. Common sense is continue to do hte or whatever you do, and when you get a swarm go do the hive. Troll explained it perfectly earlier.

9. I jus think that the devs can stop wasting time on these things. And focus on the next dragon ebs. You need to keep the big players happy

10. 

I SO AGREE

p.s Santa sure has a answer to everything
    ... Lmao 

11. I'm actually making 1.2-1.6b per br hitting items along with attacks/assn. Using a swarm every other hive eb only gives 100m per eb but I'm still making over 3b an hour by doing so.

12. From a ~15min br and if u get items sure you can make decent

13. Psi drops vary. I got 205 one drop, alt got 5.

14. Yes they do^

15.  already have lvl 10 dron ring good event :)

16. I do have answers to obvious things

17. Question KC:

If i have a Hornet Swarm and also have 1200 hornets. Then use the Hornet Swarm, will i automatically get another Hornet Swarm or do i have to build up to 1000 hornets again?

18. Next EB you join, the 1k hornets will convert to a swarm

19. I used 1 swarm. Then my 1500 hornets didnt convert into another swarm......

20. Glitch in the eb.. Some gets 205 elements others only 5.. Some has no swarms but more than 1k hornets.. This is stupid.. Correct this..