Lure of the Hive - The Shifting Swarm (Updated)

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Jul 28, 2014.

1. That would defeat the purpose of them then you moron -.(\ don't ask for them to be enchanted with inferno or aqua

2. Plenty of whiners around devs, but i love the event. Finding the new eb is a bit challenging, but overall this event is the best of them all.

3. anyone found new ebs dropping hornets yet?

4. They are all crap now. There's nothing but hte dropping the amount that br and destroyer were previously. Unless you want to do a long eb with lots of actions that defeats the purpose. Great timing of killing the free eb drop rates with the addition of psion drops to hte, devs.

5. Devs pls increase poise rate

6. I have done Lure Of The Hive 15 times, only have 65 psion too show for it. A lot of people have got more the this in just one drop. I used a swarm for most of these and I'm still just getting 5 for each drop! Please increase drops for psion's because if other players are getting stuck with just 5 each time like me were never going to hit anywhere near our targets! If we're using swarms in eb we should a least be getting more then 5 because I can get that without using a swarm and just hitting. If at the end of the event this is still happening there's going to be a lot of angry players....

7. Devs as always HTE has better options for promos...why dont you do one out of hte with same drops?destroyer and battle royal were going great for other players....now you change this again.and you say that all have the same oportunities?you are joking,arent you?with 100 hornets for eb and 5 psions with lure in the middle...the clan work has been broken....good job...the idea of LURE is wondrrfull but with the fail mentioned above...It will take a live to finish the enchantments...only spy builds have it easy...

8. Which eb is best apart from hte and rotw

9. The "jackpot" drops are too rare. If you aren't going to increase the base psion drop, increase the chance of more than 5. 36 drops of 5, and one 25. Not to mention getting nothing several lures, even once when i swarmed! 205 isn't much for days of playing hornet and lure ebs exclusively.

10. And constantly migrating hornets and making their numbers based on effort is a slap in the face to everyone pulling their weight and dropping swarms. On average everyone seems to be getting less hornets now. You took a bad event and made it worse. So I'm back to finding the good hornet eb, just so you can change it again tomorrow. Apparently you just want us all to go b2b hte.

11. Another Epic Failure in the works it seems our hornets have been afflicted with the same decease as N.America's rl bees they are slowly being desimated.Slowly the community that enchanting these ringsis just a pipe dream only our young dreamers are still on board.The rarity of the Psion and the discrepency in the drops per build has made what appeared to be a good promo turn out to be another money grabbing flop.Keep up the good work I thought you were trying to attract new blood into the game not drop the enthusiasm for the game.
    I started KAW back in 2011 and it was great with a huge player base but with all the changes you have brought to the game all you have done is shrink this player base.I'm hoping you can reverse the trend and bring back those days of 2011-12.

12. Anyone know witch eb besides htr that drop better hornets ty

13. Guess that means that we have to steal the psion from the hornets if we really want it.

14. Hope the psion droping from Hte is perminant and worth The money spent.

15. We still have two weeks guys, I believe the psion drop rate is fair. I predict and Expect them to double the drop rate for psion as the end of event comes to a close.

16. Kaw quick question any chance hornets can be converted in a actual attack pot after event doesn't have to have attack stats just saying at least it would be sellable in not useless like skulls where just a thought thank you if you answer back.

17. ANY ONE KNOW WHAT THE BEST HORNET DROP EB IS NOW TY

18. Why devs start event ONLY for spy builders??? Soon all players start to rebuilds in hansel. Maybe devs U wake up... but i dont thing so.