Lumbago

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by The_Gladiator, Mar 17, 2020.

?

Do you have Lumbago?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Shut up Uncle

33.3%
  4. Help build this house already

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. *kicks your lower back*

66.7%
  6. Never heard of her

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Hello fellow Kaw people,
    I would like to make an announcement amidst all of the chaos that is arising from the current events taking place in the world. Sure the Coronavirus is making a big scene, but it’s time to focus on a more serious matter. Lumbago effects more than 3 million people every year just in the United States! I feel we need to bring more attention to Lumbago and make sure everyone is aware of this. Well how might this have anything to do with KaW you might ask? Everything! In fact, one may suffer from Lumbago if they spend too much time in front of their computer playing KaW all day long. Now I’m not saying to stop playing KaW, maybe just to regulate the amount of time spent in order to avoid Lumbago. Every once in a while, take a break. Go outside and smell the fresh air! Hug your neighbors! Spread the awareness with a few Lumbago awareness rallies! Maybe hold a concert, there are songs created dedicated solely to Lumbago that could be played in large gatherings! Visit your loved ones that live far away! And at the end of the day, you can return to playing KaW, happy and Lumbago free!
    Thank you for your time and sincerely,
    The_Gladiator

2. Can't run rallies or throw concerts if you have too much back pain
    [​IMG]

Prevent coronavirus, get lumbago!

3. Any new ebs in the future. Tried of the same two ebs we play over over over again