Lucky Fortune Boxes

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Jun 29, 2016.

1. Lucky Fortune Boxes are a new item that will be given out during various community events. They contain various items including Health Crystals and more!

If you manage to get your hands on one, simply head on over to the store and open it up with the Lucky Fortune Key.

Want Some?

We'll be giving out the first few Lucky Fortune Boxes on our social media channels in the next few days so be sure to check them out and like/follow!

2. Cool stuff

3. You should make them also be a very very rare eb drop

4. So now you delete any negative comments

5. So this is now part of the game permanently?

6. Apparently they do my previous remark was also deleted

7. So was mine,guilty conscious maybe

8. Off-topic comments were removed to keep the thread on topic.
    Please keep other discussions in their relevant threads.

9. coolio. now i have to make a twitter account

10. It's just a new box, much wow.

11. So if no link to fb etc... no chance at prize??

12. It's no prize it's a bribe

13. If I give like from 20 account, do I get 20 boxs

14. Can this be dropped with pvp actions as well? To include pvp actions that are not in a war or in a pvp event.

15. Does this not violate some kind of rules as you would be able to link game names to the real people playing them

16. You can tell anyone outside of the game who you are.

You can't tell anyone inside of the game of who you are.

It's a loophole.

17. Looks sexy

18. It's funny how you can put faces to the names of all the players you know by creeping on the FB page

19. Right. I wonder how many players in OSW are using this forum post to gather up amunition for their game wars? Because you know, Kaw social media wasn't smart enought to just pm players for their game name.

That, or they wanted to make sure the winners weren't players they didn't like like people from New Age or players like myself who always give the dev's hell.

20. I wouldn't even worry about it for in game reasons, I'd worry about it for harassment outside of game - you just gave people who don't like you access to your family, friends, etc. - and there are still many people on FB who don't make their info private.

But maybe I'm just being paranoid