Luckstar the hansel

Discussion in 'Wars' started by IIFIxXFloppies_VengenceXxIVII, Aug 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. You all are so funny. Thinking ur badasses and all

2. Actually its the oposite dum dum. We understand its a game, you take it to a whole nother lvl.
    Maybe you get picked on in rl or are.a bully idk and I dont care.....but here you cant intimidate no one.

So far 3 of the 3 I know you have hit are half your cs. So that tells me you aint **** buddy

3. Floppy dick is a good liar, I admit that much. His butt buddy was recently reset and he has no homo friends anymore. So sad he takes his anger towards me as such. Go find a new suck buddy floppy. It's easy I hear. And all of ppl like Igerpums, who I also made reset and is a small punkass with issues still, go F urself

4. Lmao, seems like you are either homophobic or in the closet cuz you sure bring out the gay slurs, which is a shame.

It shows true ignorance.
    If I was gay it should not be a factor in an online game!
    To save ppl from reading your offensive slurs and possibly making a gay or lesbian feel shame in what is natural to them I am locking this thread.
    See you in your news feed chump.

/lock

5. Go Luckstar!

6. Luckstar is a

#bauss

7. Diablo knows best

8. Daiblo is the utmost respectable person to make a judgemennt call on this. So what she calls is what i accecpt. Lots of noobs will whine i'm sure. more to farm yea.

9. Floppy_donkey, IrishPadwan, 4mazon are all targets I'm making 51- 62m a hit off of. They do not understand that u can never kill a hansel, but only make him stronger. Stupid noobs lol

10. And stupid floppy donkey ears (tired of me pulling them as he BJ me) asks for a lock 

11. Oh floppy, why did you cheat on me with Luckstar? You basterd. I loved you with all my heart. Cheating manwhore. Die in hell you basterd

12. hey, Floopy Ears is mine. He said he loved ME. He is my chinga

13. I love hitting Floppy from behind as I pull his ears saying "Donkey balls forever"

14. Thats just strange 

15. Yea, strange. But donkey keeps me excited

16. Luckstar has a crush like a little girl.

Ps keep hitting from pin you gotta sleep some time little girl

17. I never sleep as many in KAW know I'm up for 4days at a time. And I just woke 3hrs ago. I'm happy to keep att you btw. Ur a lame ass, and I like that

18. Not as much as DRG before he reset this morning(boo hoo hoo) as he was a dream farm for me. But you will make up for him

19. That's just gay

20. Seriously. You're calling floppy gay yet you go around talking like that to a guy? Yeah, he's the gay one .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.