LSA Elite vs. LayDee Luck

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Jaccu, Mar 31, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Explain to me how jimlsa and duckylsa gave emperor67 6hits every 15 mins for over 72 hour's then. Then 3 weeks later recruited other members to farm emperor67 with out taking hits from him
    .Then you cry'ed to omega to put emperor67 in your ca..

2. No wonder you want this thread locked.Ask sir ironrat, although I don't believe he will tell the truth, , you manipulated omega and I'm sure he is aware of this.

3. No, we want this thread locked because the OSW ended days ago and you continue to post on this thread. Moderator please lock this thread.

4. I've had tags since before Jim was a recruit, we have not had anyone in our ca from Jim without me being aware of it. At no point in our history was the account your naming a target. I know Jim didn't give 6 hits every fifteen minutes for 72 hours. His accounts never had a spree of battles won or lost that high, and he's normally hansel or ps. I want the thread locked because the war is done. You've presented no proof that I need kept hidden. Other then what is obviously the pissed off alt of a past target trying to stir up trouble for us complaining and accusing a member of botting and breaking ToU

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.