LSA Elite vs. LayDee Luck

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Jaccu, Mar 31, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Idk why purp but I like you

2. What a great argument. Just because you happen to be female and omega farmed you, doesn't mean he abuses women. Grow up. That is the dumbest thing I've seen in a while.

4. Pup is the dumbest thing ive seen in a while

5. Does LSA still suck?

SirChubby

6. Can you even call this a legit osw? ~.~

7. No

8. Not really.

9. Lol legit.. LSA is like a complete joke. This is just a little debate between two clans, nothing more, nothing less. You can either decide to believe what I just said, or believe a different story with a bit of exaggeration from both clans.

10. Is that why you're pinned? ^ :lol:

11. Mhmm.. Let's see.
    It's 2 vs 1... You're like twice my size, i had a few troops left from attacking you and blood. Am i missing something? Lmao if you're going to speak, tell everyone everything. I liked your failed attempts though, says a lot 

12. Uhhh... What ever happened to the good ol days where people would just shut up, pot up, and play?

13. Pot up you say?

*passes blunt*

14. those days ended when eb's came along

15. Much respect to LSAelite. It was a good fight.

For all you other trolls you got most of what you posted wrong. I have ss of it all but you will never see it. As of kaw was not enough drama you have to spread bs in forums too. Lmao have fun.

️LSA

16. This is a personal statement and forms no part of a CF arrangement..I'd Just like to set a few things right..

Both parties here fought for a cause. Both parties fought passionately and earned much respect in doing so. This intensity caused me to reflect on events that caused the OSW.

Bottom line: OmegaLSA sealed here, but no pass was given as he was asked to leave the clan. I think we all would war for less. I understand n would do the same.

Also I must state that saying he liked to push women around was uncalled for.

In light of this I immediately contacted OmegaLSA to extend a sincere apology and to offer passes to all LSA Elite members for being so harsh to OmegaLSA and to try and end a seemingly endless war.

To my surprise,Omega was sweet, civil, respectful, professional and kinda classy. We have grown to admire and respect each other through this osw, so we fast became friends and worked on a way to end this war to benefit both parties. We have decided to work together in an effort to rebuild the clan and its reputation. OmegaLSA wished more for his clan than himself, he is a truly a great leader.

I respect, thank and admire LSA Elite. They fought hard for their cause, but were civil at all times during our talking. I now look forward to a long relationship with LSA Elite and its members.

LayDee Luck you stood your ground and fought beside me. I'm so very proud of you all. Thank you all your loyalty has not gone unnoticed and will not be forgotten.

LSA Elite and LayDee Luck 
    Working together for a better future

17. :lol: a few inc on each side and they ready to cf

18. Basically what the others said. Mod can you please lock this thread as we are no longer in an OSW?

19. Unfit to answer this question he's in awp. lol :)

20. Lauded is such a nice gal why mess with her?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.