LSA Elite vs. LayDee Luck

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Jaccu, Mar 31, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. And did you seriously just use a hastage?

Please don't breed. End the gene pool with you.

2. What is going on in here

3. For those interested. This is devons big off system debut. That's why he's all over this thread, getting a little over excited, and has his banner telling everyone he's in an osw.

Funny little Noob.

4. Jacuu why you post all this lies This osw started Because omegalsa came to layDee clan and Drop seal he choose phase#1 and closed phase#2 FFA so when items get up he wasn't there so layDee waited 10 minutes after that admin called FFA when he come back to cc he change to phase #2 then he started blaming players and make offenses to all members he says he can farm anyone hit items on phase #2 not one hit Items he left the clan by him self he star farming all members in layDee clan is why START OSW jacuu you are mole

5. OmegaLSA came to my clan with an attitude. He started threatening my ppl for fun. What was I to do? As owner I had to step up and try and sort the issue. OmegaLSA just likes to throw his weight around and abuse women, so of course this turned nasty.
    I am a peaceful LayDee I had enough of running others hte clans so I started my own. I gave good passes and tried to be fair to all.
    OmegaLSA came to LayDee Luck deliberately to cause this issue and close my clan. He's what I would call a bully and a big mouth. I didn't even call osw he did in WC with much bad mouthing attached. My only choice here is to return fire.
    Shame that this happened but it's through no fault of my own. I feel for those who sealed here and wasted their money due to one persons bad mood.
    Those who think they know what happened weren't even there. Who is the guy who started the thread? OmegaLSA alt?
    Say what you will here, it doesn't phase me. I have no time for this rubbish, as it appears I have an osw to fight.
    Happy kawing. LayDee Luck is here to stay.

6. Well said. Omega is a friend of mine so I know all too well that he loves being in OSW. LsA are always fighting. Best of luck to you LayDee, you sound like a very bright and proud woman. In the end, it's just a game. I hope you enjoy your baptism by fire.

7. Pheonix speak english, sheesh. Everyone stop crying pls

8. I cant believe this osw made it to forums lol its not that big of a deal

9. There's nosey people everywhere. Apparently they have nothing better to do

10. Aside from a good chunk of what Pup Devil said, Selfie's whole message and parts of what Phoenix said, this whole thread is a bunch of false information.

Hell at least the true story is an interesting one, unlike this rubbish.

A lot of it doesn't even make sense, and anyone with some common sense / logic could definitely see that.

I'm tempted to make my own thread, but on the same hand - I wouldn't even call this an OSW.

It's more like a clan of pirates watching a ship they just cannon balled sink really slowly while the people on the sinking boat spew a bunch of crap before they drown.

No one at LSA Elite is taking this too seriously.. We're using your clan as a practice dummy for the new recruits.

Laydee and I both have screen shots (I actually have a SS of her claiming she has SS's LOL). She's the one making claims but won't show proof to back it up.. If I post something, at least I will intelligently defend my statements to give them some sort of relevance..

Oh and PS Mr.Chadmeister: I granted you a CF, but if you talk smack again I ll take it away just as fast as I gave it to you, and I'm not nearly as forgiving the second time around.

OmegaLSA

11. It is normal for the two opposing sides to have different accounts of what happened, but now I see people giving different accounts of what happened, and they are in the same clan.
    Also, the op is definitely a Laydee side's alt.

12. can we all HTE in peace pls

I just want to supply my tower fund :lol:

13. Oh also. An HTE clan without HTE is... well you see the problem lol.

14. OmegaLSA I'm not adding you to a third party app to show SS. You chose to be nasty. I really don't care to prove anything. I do agree this is a non issue. we get no inc., its boring and it's kind of a big joke really. You even in this osw?
    Talk all the rubbish you want, but at the end of the day, threaten my clan n of course you're asked to leave. there's no place for that. If you want a fight.. Why aren't you fighting?
    How this has made a thread is beyond me tbh. But thanks for making my name known.
    LayDee Luck is staying.. You made kaw a whole lot more exciting OmegaLSA.

15. You can post Screen Shots to forums....

16. Hey look let's pick on a brand new HTE clan, that's makes us tough.

17. This is forums, nobody's going to believe anyone unless they can back it up with some sort of proof lolz. I wanna see these SS though 

18. I'm sorry but I can't take you seriously after you said that. Do you happen to have ss you'd like to share of this abuse?

Hell, ss of anything you've claimed him to do would work fine.

P.s, anyone got popcorn they'd like to share?

19. Full support to Laydee Luck. Teach them what Respect means. :)

20. ss or it didnt happen

Flames\Blood

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.