LSA Elite vs. LayDee Luck

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Jaccu, Mar 31, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lol and who are you to be the judge of that? Because you've seen me? Bahahaha

2. Your mom strips for 5 gold lmao

3. I call BS. I know some LSA members pretty well. Omega isn't the type of person to join a clan and trash talk members for no reason.
    How I imagine it went down:
    Omega joined, dropped seal
    Noob member talked crap.
    Omega talked crap back.
    Omega was asked to leave.
    Omega left and now LSA are farming them.

4. LSA established osw cult  sorry I almost choked laughing, their ability to fail farm people is not what an osw clan is sorry. The moment they strip someone of more than mp I'll let Guinness know

5. If either side needs a reason to start an osw, ashes made a pretty good thread with a nice list of reasons u guys can use to start an osw.

6. Start it off with a strip.  this typically only works well when you are restarting a war, have previously fought the enemy and have them tracked, or know the enemy pretty well.

Ex: if ZAFT decided to start osw with res, they would start with a strip, because they know tz's.
    Apoc kicked off this osw with a strip on harb because they knew TZ.
    WDGAF stripped moneypitt because we knew his TZ from previous osw.

A small pirate clan, with most funds tied up in banks (which takes time to move around) doesn't start off with a strip in this case.
    Why?
    1. They likely have under 12-15T total in funds.
    2. Omega probably didn't initially plan it to be an osw. He likely got pissed off, farmed the owner, got hit by the clan, and then called LSA home.
    3. Due to the osw not being planned, there was no tracking done. Which makes a strip risky, and with not a lot of funds - stupid.
    4. Why waste the funds they have? They are fighting a no name clan. All they have to do is give them consistent inc. The members won't know how to react. LSA toss a few 50-100b strips in and gain an easy victory.

Skittles, if you have never fought the type of war LSA are fighting. Then you really have no way of judging what strategy they will use.

It is smart to start of with a strip in big war clans or war alliances. In this type of war there really isn't a point.

7. Yeh. Pretty much LL stay off thread 

8. Demon,

What you doin bruv.

:lol:

9. Demon has great influence over many clans narc

10. Looks like Omegas rep is starting to catch up with him lmao

11. Demon's my bae. <3

12. We know. <3

13. Ever since i farmed devon hes not the same.

14. That explains a bit

15. For the record, everyone knows Salty is all bark and no bite.

Secondly, this whole thread is stupid, this is not how the OSW happened.

Thirdly, get back to LSA CC Blood.

16. 2/2 stl salty pinned.

Someone beat me to him I reckon.

17. Not me. I would love to hit him as well as the idiot that made the OP.

(But, SPOILER ALERT! He's a statless alt)

18. I call bull cut, Omega doesn't seal he only does freebiez :D

19. #WeAllKnowOmegaIsACheapskate

20. Don't tell me what to do with my life. What are you, my Mom? Lmao.

Seriously thou, you're right this form thread is stupid and pointless hence why I'm taking the piss out of it.

And of course taking the piss outta you because you're butt hurt.

Don't let me get under your skin. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.