LSA Declares War.

Discussion in 'Wars' started by GuardianAngel, Jun 8, 2013.

1. They been bragging bout **** like they won and scared us off. Back to talking **** right after we let them go.

2. Denial it's no more stupid then you making a thread for a clan you aren't in 

3. I'm an authorized clan thread maker. I get clients, I make a thread. If you wish to complain, talk to support or make a separate thread, but don't derail this thread with your whine ass comments. Thanks.

4. Bout like some of your posts. Looking for a clan but i dont do this and that.... to the point of somany disclaimers nobody would want you. Yes i want kaw to see this so as the **** spues out of llc that i have addressed it since im the one who really got this osw going because of thier mouths.

5. I got what I wanted and let the thread die. I haven't bumped it since, and I had tons of offers. Though, I'm not sure if it was the resume or because it's me is besides the point. But hey, if an LSA member wants to derail their own thread by talking about my threads, who am I to step in.

6. It was a direct answer to a direct question. No derailment at all. In fact i dont care if this thread dies. Just so kaw can see the truth.

7. Then why not put in WC?

8. Why would i want to do that and wtf do you care.

9. I believe last time we talked, I asked why you cared about something, and I was told some wise ass remark. I can't remember what it was, since we aren't followed anymore.. what a shame. Lol

So.. *Insert wise ass remark here*

10. Hey honkey why don't u just drop it

11. At this point your bumping it unnecessarily deni. Like i said.... i said what i have to say so that those who need to hear it can. Let it die and stop trolling if you are tired of seeing this thread.

12.  Deni-Belle does not troll. She pisses people off with facts and opinions that they didn't ask for.

13. Cold.. Deni is a poor unloved child. Who thinks she is special. Just pay her on the head and give her a cookie. She may go away then

14. Yes. I am very unloved. Will you love me? Take me in?<3

15. Well im not pissed. Infact its kind of funny that people that dont want to see this thread anymore keep bumping it up. Tommy... i take your in my news as a compliment. I tried to let it go 2 days ago when i stopped hitting llc. Llc or members of... are trying to claim some sort of victory. Pfft please. Conan you seem wise beyond your ears. As far as im concerned i got the story straight and thats all that matters. Dont think that just because i follow orders doesnt mean i dont want to bang.

16. Just so I understand. You bumped this thread, made several trash talking post, one including an insult to the French. Also claiming they are trash talking. Oddly I see you trashing them and the French people, while I don't see them in here bumping this useless thread to trash LSA.
    Granted I realize I bumped it again by making a statement. I guess I just fail to see what you're trying to accomplish. Perhaps you could just keep it on walls, or just drop it all together.

17. Please keep the racism and stereotypes in your minds, no need to be disrepectful.

18. Holy cow.
    I addressed many wall posts and verbal exchanges in my posts. They have made plenty of references to me as not being french. Just not on here. Im trying to let it die. I have not begun to equal the type or amount of **** talk that they put at me. Im just addressing it on one source. If they dont like me saying something about french then they shouldnt bring france up. Like i said.... this is response of them and i dont have the time to respond to each individually. Im not racist or sexist the stereotype was put in my face by llc first.

19. So who won this war?