LR vs IG/BH Strip Catalogue

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The_Philosopher, Jan 15, 2013.

1. Again. Your our guy for this war

2. I formslly request that 1at7 be removed from the list as "4 accounts reset".
    TY.

~ScarletShadow, The Legendary Assassin

3. Belle. Grow up a little bit, or are you just annoyed you didnt get a nap today? Youre starting to act more childish than usual.

4. @belle: Come on. You of all people should be familliar with the ToU. Of which, you have just broken with your comment to Scarlet. "is tortuous, defamatory, -libelous- or invasive of another's privacy or publicity rights"

5. I'm reluctant to do this because it is part of the history. I will consult regulators council. If they want it off, I will take it off.

6. Update:
    LR strip list added

7. sorry. How much were you stripped?

8. Philo, u missing so much but that's expected as most of us don't see a point in bragging about 'how great we are at stripping' - we just strip :)

I didn't check all post, as i believe even a list on BH clan page is longer then here lol However, since I stripped PunchAndPie and Wulf admitted and apologized after thinking I lied - he forgot about the gold bars he dropped earlier, I wanna point out PnP strip was 321b and as wulf said, most of it was gone.

9. @blazey- your clan page is so ridiculously far off it's laughable. You turn 10 bil into 200 bil- literally.

And if you don't "brag" about strips- then why post exaggerated lies on your clan page?

Tsk tsk. Forums aren't good for you blazey. Your lies show through.

10. You forgot the word 'fail' next to my obvious reset bombs.

11. I bet that devs made a lot of money for bonuses this year with all that stripping:(

12. Need i say anything??????............................

The name is just ENOUGH

13. Lol bobbymorte, please stop pinning on ur failed b2b ebs so I can whack u more, would u? :)

It has been mentioned before in forums and on our clan page, numbers on BH cp could be wrong and we were open for ur guy's corrections. There is a note to contact us too. Only one correction was made by buxom and we changed it on cp, didn't we? We only listed strips cos it took LR what, 2 weeks to start stripping BH? But there was A LOT of bragging in forums. And thats after all of ur whining 'iG don't let us fight BH' blah blah blah..

Forums aren't good for u, a mod, who managed to break ToU 3 times within the same post against 3 different people. I do see u back running ur nasty mouth again? Ughh I think I'm about to throw upI REALLY hope to finally see u in my news though. I even leave some change out. I'm that nicelol

14. Wow this is just getting good ! Haha

15. I got your back bellemorte. Anyways who cares if she violated the ToU as a MOD?

16. @bell you can't say forums are not for someone when people are accusing you of being a terrible mod and breaking the tou

17. Did Fearless just say who cares if she breaks ToU as long as she's a mod...? Well obviously someone knows nothing.

18. Well this thread is derailing quickly...

19. Lol who cares mods break you all the time..